Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Anadrol Test E Cycle

Hey guys this would be my first cycle. thinking of running it like this

anadrol 50mg ed 4wks
test e 500mg wk 12 wks
as for pct i will use clomid 2 weeks after my last test e injection.

any other recommendations for pct and ways in which i can keep my gains when the cycle has ended.

also should i run the test e in a diamond structure. for example start with lower dosages then go higher in the mid of cycle than back down to lower in order to keep gains?

age is 21 and bodyweight is 200lbs 10% bf

ya u can run the hcg week 4-12 at 500 ius a week.split up to 2 injections of 250ius and i would get some hcggen for pct also..dont pyramid your test e its a waste and retarded just pick a number like 500mgs and run it all the way thre till the end

ya u can run the hcg week 4-12 at 500 ius a week.split up to 2 injections of 250ius and i would get some hcggen for pct also..dont pyramid your test e its a waste and retarded just pick a number like 500mgs and run it all the way thre till the end

ok thanks appreciate it

Hey guys this would be my first cycle. thinking of running it like this

anadrol 50mg ed 4wks
test e 500mg wk 12 wks
as for pct i will use clomid 2 weeks after my last test e injection.

any other recommendations for pct and ways in which i can keep my gains when the cycle has ended.

also should i run the test e in a diamond structure. for example start with lower dosages then go higher in the mid of cycle than back down to lower in order to keep gains?

age is 21 and bodyweight is 200lbs 10% bf

At 21 how many cycles do you have under your belt?
ANADROL is best for the well expereinced IMO.

At 21 how many cycles do you have under your belt?
ANADROL is best for the well expereinced IMO.

this is my first cycle. my main goal is strength and according to my research and that of others, drol is the best for that especially when compared to the amount of dbol i will have to take to equal that of anadrol. i could always cut the drols in half if i experience too much negatives. IMO going to light on a cycle is just a waste of time and money.

well not to be an asshole but how would u know going to light on a cycle is a waste if u never cycled before?

well not to be an asshole but how would u know going to light on a cycle is a waste if u never cycled before?

because i have multiple friends that have gone light and they regret it because they did not make nearly the same gains as others whom had similiar diets, training routines, and cycles. i know everyone is different but there differences were not comparable. also i have read that one of the biggest mistakes while cycling is misuse by under dosing.

Top Bottom