Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1500 says hai and that he likes you again. Friends till the end. No matter how many times you piss in his wheaties :)

tell him i bought him a make-up present,to show my remorse
IMG_0646-4.jpg

1500 says hai and that he likes you again. Friends till the end. No matter how many times you piss in his wheaties :)

+1, 1500 knows youre a good bro and that you're not taking menapause well, so he understands your mood swings, but enjoys fucking with you and playing in your bookie area.

I echo tool's sentiments. I hope you get your estrogen/progesterone levels under control. So we can avoid any further shananigans.BTW thanks for the :blow:. I didn't mean to splash it all over your hair, I'm sure it was a bitch to comb out :)

I echo tool's sentiments. I hope you get your estrogen/progesterone levels under control. So we can avoid any further shananigans.BTW thanks for the :blow:. I didn't mean to splash it all over your hair, I'm sure it was a bitch to comb out :)

i hope so to.. cause next time im have to smack the shit out of u :chomp:

Top Bottom