Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/2 thursday nite nfl texans @ eagles 830 pm est NFL network

FML

I thought I had like an 8 way lock on this one. That 4th quarter was brutal. I actually threw something (I think a sharpie) at the TV.

B-

why do you want to be the new iggy?

public bets for life.

superstition bruh. once i get out of this rut, i'll be back. i went all nfl season last year private and was round 65%. I always revert back when times get rough.

lol@you getting advice from handicappers

this is right though..i seen someone else here say they watch handicappers picks..

if u know football.. your own picks will be better then most handicappers...key is IF U KNOW FOOTBALL GOOD ..if u barely understand then yes u will be better off following them

when i made picks on my own i have done much better then trying to follow these idiots picks..they make alot of their picks based on retarted trends that have nothing to do with this weeks games.

EXAMPLE:who the fuck cares if wisconson hasnt beat michigan in the bighouse the last 20 years.. did u see this years michigan team?? they are HORRIBLE and wisconson is a BEAST..what a michigan team in 1987 did with not even 1 player from the team still active playing football will not change this

this is an example of what they use to make picks ..instead of evaluating talent on the field

pudds locks> handicapers picks .. and thats bad lol

handicappers are professional scam artists that got a masters in being a bullshit artist..

i always go with my gut, and my gut said texans.. so much for that.

i don't trust handicappers, but if someone is on a hot streak i'll jump on it if it's a game i'm unsure about. i know more about nfl than most analysts, let alone cappers.

Top Bottom