Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12/18 Monday Night NFL: Cincinnati at Indianapolis

swole

The Cincinnati Bengals and the Indianapolis Colts will both be gunning for a victory on Monday when they meet at RCA Dome.

Oddsmakers currently have the Colts listed as 3½-point favorites versus the Bengals, while the game's total is sitting at 55.

Cincinnati overcame four turnovers to drop Oakland 27-10 last week, while covering the 10.5-point home spread. The 37 combined points were UNDER the posted total of 40.

Carson Palmer threw for 297 yards, two touchdowns, and three interceptions, while Rudi Johnson ran for 117 yards and two scores for the Bengals.

Peyton Manning did not throw a touchdown for the first time this season in a 44-17 loss at Jacksonville last weekend, falling as 1-point road favorites. The 61 combined points were OVER the posted total of 44.

Manning passed for 313 yards and an interception, while Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison had 110 and 101 receiving yards, respectively, for the Colts.

Current streak:
Cincinnati has won 4 straight games.
Indianapolis has lost 2 straight games.

Team records:
Cincinnati: 8-5 SU, 7-5-1 ATS
Indianapolis: 10-3 SU, 7-6 ATS

Cincinnati most recently:
When playing in December are 6-4
When playing on turf are 5-5
After outgaining opponent are 7-3
When playing outside the division are 4-6

Indianapolis most recently:
When playing in December are 6-4
When playing on turf are 8-2
After being outgained are 8-2
When playing outside the division are 8-2

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Cincinnati's last 7 games when playing Indianapolis
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cincinnati's last 5 games
Cincinnati is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games
Cincinnati is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games
Indianapolis is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Indianapolis's last 7 games when playing Cincinnati
Indianapolis is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cincinnati
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Indianapolis's last 5 games when playing at home against Cincinnati

Next up:
Cincinnati at Denver, Sunday, December 24
Indianapolis at Houston, Sunday, December 24

Indy needs this win, just to regain some respect. they are the greatest team that never did, so far....the new Buffalo Bills?

WOW...... I soooo want to go all in on the Colts... Just too unpredictable right now.... Let me go drop a duece or two, i'll be right back.

Whiskey

Whiskey said:
WOW...... I soooo want to go all in on the Colts... Just too unpredictable right now.... Let me go drop a duece or two, i'll be right back.

Whiskey

I second that notion. I keep going back and forth.

500 large on colts. I have faith that Manning will get his groove back and that their D will hold them back just enough to win by at least 4.......

I hope anyways, I went from 4+ million to under 2 now. :-(

Whiskey

OCHO CINCO!!!

chadjohnsonjersey.jpg

Top Bottom