Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/5 NCAA: Tennessee at Notre Dame

swole

If revenge is for suckers, the Volunteers will be looking to suck it up against the Fighting Irish, who beat them 17-13 in their last meeting.

It's a non-conference battle pitting the Volunteers, who come in at 3-4 against the Fighting Irish.

The Fighting Irish (6-1 ATS) opened as 8-point favorites and they host a Volunteers team that has covered 1 of their 7 games this season.

Phillip Fulmer's team was busy last game losing to the Gamecocks 16-15 as 14-point favorites.

Charlie Weis's team hopes to build upon a 49-23 win over BYU. They were 18-point favorites and covered the spread.

Some trends to consider:
Tennessee is 1-5-1 ATS in its last 7 lined games
Tennessee is 21-5-0 SU in its last 26 games after scoring 10 to 20 points
Notre Dame is 6-1-0 ATS in its last 7 lined games
Notre Dame is 6-3-0 SU in its last 9 games after scoring more than 40 points
Notre Dame is 2-4-0 ATS in its last 6 home lined games

Next up:
Tennessee home to Memphis, Saturday, November 12
Notre Dame home to Navy, Saturday, November 12

thats a whole lotta pts to have to give when you are playing against a good defense, hammy says swole makes out big in this game

hamstershaver, it is a lot of points man....UT has a good defense, but they can't hang with the best teams in the nation as ND can....Charlie Weiss is the master game planner, I bet the bank that he confuses the hell out of The UT defense......if I'm wrong, then I am shit out of Karma, lol.....so if you don't mind, hit me up with a 1293 karma blast if I sink here, lol.

Here comes a blowout.

Notre Dame drives right through Tennessee's defense on first drive. Tennessee fumbles ensuing kickoff. Notre Dame scores again. Almost ten minutes played. Tenessee Offense hasn't come on the field, ND up 14.

Top Bottom