Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

11/23 Turkey Day NFL: Denver at Kansas City

swole

The Denver Broncos and the Kansas City Chiefs will meet on the gridiron at Arrowhead Stadium on Thursday in a battle of division rivals.

Oddsmakers currently have the Broncos listed as 1-point favorites versus the Chiefs, while the game's total has not yet been posted.

The Broncos lost to San Diego 35-27 as a 2.5-point favorite last week. The combined score went OVER the posted over/under total (42.5).

Jake Plummer completed 13-of-28 passes for 183 yards with no touchdowns and an interception. Mike Bell rushed for 90 yards on 20 carries with a pair of touchdowns.

The Chiefs got past Oakland 17-13 as a 9-point favorite last week. The combined score fell UNDER the posted over/under total (36.5).

Larry Johnson rushed for 154 yards on 31 carries with a pair of touchdowns. Trent Green completed 9-of-16 passes for 102 yards with no touchdowns and no interceptions in his first game since Week 1.

Team records:
Denver: 7-3 SU, 4-6 ATS
Kansas City: 6-4 SU, 5-5 ATS

Denver most recently:
When playing in November are 8-2
When playing on grass are 7-3
After being outgained are 8-2
When playing within the division are 8-2

Kansas City most recently:
When playing in November are 5-5
When playing on grass are 6-4
After being outgained are 8-2
When playing within the division are 6-4

A few trends to consider:
Denver is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Denver's last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Denver's last 5 games when playing on the road against Kansas City
Denver is 7-2 SU in its last 9 games
Kansas City is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games at home
Kansas City is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Denver
Kansas City is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games at home
Kansas City is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games

Next up:
Denver home to Seattle, Sunday, December 3
Kansas City at Cleveland, Sunday, December 3

motodawg said:
@ K.C. Been there several times hostile venue. Gotta go with da Chiefs may be a mistake, I'll wait, I must be carefull with my borrowed k.

gjohnson will steer you to victory my friend. just wait for him.

just wait.

This is a tough one. A few short weeks ago, I'd have called Broncos as an easy pick. Now I'm wondering whether they should have the points over the Chiefs. I'm still having trouble writing them off, though.

swole said:
gjohnson will steer you to victory my friend. just wait for him.

just wait.
couldn't wait gotta go to dallas for turkey day.... tough call both teams really need a win but then what team doesn't . happy thanksgiving to all................oh no secret is out HAHA

Top Bottom