Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/26 Monday Night Football Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Redskins 8:35pm ESPN

Re: 10/26 Monday Night Football Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Redskins 8:35pm ES

look at all these retards thinking the Eagles are gonna win by 9+ points lol
LOL at betting on the deadskins!

they should be undefeated with all the shitty teams they've played (and lost to..)

how many TDs do they even have this year.. 3?

Re: 10/26 Monday Night Football Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Redskins 8:35pm ES

LOL at betting on the deadskins!

they should be undefeated with all the shitty teams they've played (and lost to..)

how many TDs do they even have this year.. 3?

Gonna be 10 after tonight.

lol well im glad i bet it and didnt put it up.. i only lost 1 mill compared to 3.5

joe public plays are hitting left and right .. that never lasts..

rough weekend for books.

Puddles could get whacked.

Look at my lack of K :sadface:

Top Bottom