Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/16 cfb #9 byu@ tcu 8 pm est

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
BYU Cougars vs. TCU Horned Frogs

- The BYU Cougars and the TCU Horned Frogs will both be gunning for a victory on Thursday when they meet at Amon Carter Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Cougars listed as 1-point favorites versus the Horned Frogs, while the game's total is sitting at 45.

Max Hall threw for 258 yards as BYU ran over New Mexico 21-3 in Week 7. BYU could not cover the 23.5-point spread, and the 24 points went well UNDER the posted total of 48.

Hall completed 22-of-34 with three touchdowns in leading BYU. Andrew George caught two TD passes in the win.

Joseph Turner and Aaron Brown each had rushing touchdowns to lead TCU past Colorado State 13-7 in Week 7.

Texas Christian couldn't cover as 13-point road favorites as the game played under the 49.5-point total listed by oddsmakers.

Current streak:
BYU has won 6 straight games.
TCU has won 2 straight games.

Team records:
BYU: 6-0 SU, 2-3 ATS
TCU: 6-1 SU, 4-2 ATS

BYU most recently:
When playing in October are 9-1
When playing on grass are 10-0
After outgaining opponent are 10-0
When playing within the conference are 10-0

TCU most recently:
When playing in October are 7-3
When playing on grass are 8-2
After outgaining opponent are 7-3
When playing within the conference are 7-3

A few trends to consider:
BYU is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road
BYU is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
BYU is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing TCU
TCU is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
TCU is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games
TCU is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing BYU

I like your reasoning, it's way too funny when peep's factor in all the bs and in the end it's FREAKIN LUCKlol some games give a little better feel about winning than others but the bottom line is Luck, don't get me wrong an educated guess is helpfull but there are no sure thing's. The only sure thing in gambling is don't bet and you won't win or lose.............and thats just no fun!!!!

I like your reasoning, it's way too funny when peep's factor in all the bs and in the end it's FREAKIN LUCKlol some games give a little better feel about winning than others but the bottom line is Luck, don't get me wrong an educated guess is helpfull but there are no sure thing's. The only sure thing in gambling is don't bet and you won't win or lose.............and thats just no fun!!!!

are you trying to tell me that having pretty helmets doesn't have anything to do with a teams success?

Top Bottom