Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/18 NFL Playoffs Eagles @ Cardinals 3PM ET FOX - 3.5 PT Line

Philly played 2 quarters of great ball arizona played 3. i put up the moneyline cause i felt the cards would win outright, thinking most peeps would pick philly....................once again cane spoiled my plan!!! I thought the steelers were the ones who would probably let me down. steelers early faves for superbowl havent looked but heard -6.5 on radio, my take is if the steelers defense gets to warner early and often they will win, i dont think to much of rothlesbooger

Philly played 2 quarters of great ball arizona played 3. i put up the moneyline cause i felt the cards would win outright, thinking most peeps would pick philly....................once again cane spoiled my plan!!! I thought the steelers were the ones who would probably let me down. steelers early faves for superbowl havent looked but heard -6.5 on radio, my take is if the steelers defense gets to warner early and often they will win, i dont think to much of rothlesbooger

lol was no value in eagles ml./. i thought cards would deff cover ..and had good chance to win..cant pass it up @ 1.60

pitt should win but their offense can go in funks.. so a cover by cards wouldnt surpise me but neither would a pitt blow out :biggrin:

Top Bottom