Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1/1 NFL Dallas @ NY Giants - 8:20PM NBC - 20 Million

SLAYER69!

The division rival Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants are set to renew hostilities on Sunday when they meet at MetLife Stadium.

Oddsmakers currently have the Giants listed as 3-point favorites versus the Cowboys, while the game's total is sitting at 46.

Dallas lost its last outing, a 20-7 result against the Eagles on December 24. The Cowboys failed to cover in that game as a 2-point underdog, while the 27 combined points took the game UNDER the total.

Last time out for New York, they were a 29-14 winner as they battled the Jets on the road. The Giants covered in the match as a 2.5-point underdog, while 43 combined points moved the game UNDER for totals bettors.

Team records:
Dallas: 8-7 SU, 5-9-1 ATS
New York: 8-7 SU, 7-7-1 ATS

Dallas most recently:
When playing in January are 3-7
When playing on turf are 5-5
After being outgained are 6-4
When playing within the division are 5-5

New York most recently:
When playing in January are 5-5
When playing on turf are 5-5
After outgaining opponent are 6-4
When playing within the division are 4-6

A few trends to consider:
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas's last 5 games when playing NY Giants
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Dallas's last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Giants
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Dallas's last 5 games
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Dallas's last 5 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 5 of the NY Giants last 5 games when playing Dallas
NY Giants are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing Dallas
The total has gone OVER in 4 of the NY Giants last 5 games when playing at home against Dallas
NY Giants are 8-4 SU in their last 12 games when playing at home against Dallas

Romo has that finger injury on his throwing hand.. i have a feeling this game will come down to the end and no disrespect to the cowboys but Eli isn't the most talented qb out there, but he is clutch in the 4th quarter of big games. (unlike his brother) romo doesn't have murray anymore to hand it to so it will be on his shoulders

so i bet small on the Gmen but I am not impressed with either team, neither deserve to be in the playoffs at 9-7.. but the NFC overall is pretty damn weak aside from GB, SF, and NO. NBC is hyping this game like its the super bowl, but we know neither team is going anywhere

Nobody thought Green-Bay would make it to the superbowl at 4th or 5th seed last year. Once the playoffs hit everybody is 0-0

I agree cowboys are banged up but anything can happen. I believe in miracles :)

Dallas beat san fran. NO and gb will prolly play in NFC championship

Top Bottom