Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no more Steroid info in their forums.

Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no Steroid info?

• Yes, Bodybuilding.com will have to pull steroid info - they already hid it in a sub-forum.

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • No, I trust CEO R. DeLuca: "We are still 100% in charge of the business. Things will stay the same!"

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Many people have already heard that the world’s largest bodybuilding company, bodybuilding.com, sold a huge controlling stake to Liberty Media, parent of QVC, for $100 million dollars.However, what some people don’t know is that there are those who are panicking for various reasons and some even believe that the sale could cause the sport of bodybuilding to die off!

This week's EliteFitness.com News is on BB.com See:
http://www.elitefitness.com/articledata/efn/022508.html

Last edited:
Re: Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no more Steroi

I guess elite will have to pick up the slack.

Re: Will the sale of Bodybuilding.com to QVC parent Liberty Media mean no more Steroi

jaybois said:
I guess elite will have to pick up the slack.
And we are ready.. I hope the do get rid of the aas forum over there. That would be great. Its already one big infomercial. Its like myspace for the teen wanna bee body builders.

George Spellwin said:
Many people have already heard that the world’s largest bodybuilding company, bodybuilding.com, sold a huge controlling stake to Liberty Media, parent of QVC, for $100 million dollars.However, what some people don’t know is that there are those who are panicking for various reasons and some even believe that the sale could cause the sport of bodybuilding to die off!
You should get them to run ef banners on there site once they drop the aas forum. They will advertize any thing for some cash.

needtogetaas said:
And we are ready.. I hope the do get rid of the anabolic androgenic steroids forum over there. That would be great. Its already one big infomercial. Its like myspace for the teen wanna bee body builders.
No doubt

Spartacus said:
we were all teens at one time
I was born a man.

only good thing bout bb.com is the sales part .. big selection and great prices

Top Bottom