Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Liposuction

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
Okay, I think I am going to do it. Will get rid of my now ugly love handles, amazing what you can turn into when you don't have the time to put forth in the gym! 4 days a week with a lot of stress is not helping me back to the way I was. Plus age can really smack you down!

I will post before and after pics if I go through with it. I get the price quote tomorrow.

oh man, make sure to video tape the process, that way you have something to show to your family during a get together :D

i've seen the process on TV, and it looks violent how they totally gouge you with that metal rod.

Yeah, I know, the worst part is having to wear a girdle for 3-4 weeks!

are you fucking kidding me? this has got to be a joke... you are posting on a ELITE FITNESS website where you are a moderator, not an OBESE MIDDLE-AGED HOUSEWIVES website.

liposuction... wtf!! ever heard of ketosis?!?

Ask if you can keep the canullas they use, they make cool executive desk toys.

nothinbutapeanut said:
are you fucking kidding me? this has got to be a joke... you are posting on a ELITE FITNESS website where you are a moderator, not an OBESE MIDDLE-AGED HOUSEWIVES website.

liposuction... wtf!! ever heard of ketosis?!?

Some are just predisposed and no matter what they do, can not rid themselves of them. Ketosis will not always work. As long as you have exhausted your ability to lose them yourself, I find no reason not to have lipo.

beastboy said:

Some are just predisposed and no matter what they do, can not rid themselves of them. Ketosis will not always work. As long as you have exhausted your ability to lose them yourself, I find no reason not to have lipo.

Only a lazy fat obese garbagefaced fag would say that!

Top Bottom