Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple SARMs stack for 4 weeks, critique my cycle and diet

Preachercurls

Hey guys

I'm planning on running this stack in a few days, and would appreciate some feedback on it and on my diet.

Stats
24 years old
5'6'
171 pounds
don't know body fat but I would assume 10-12%
I have done 2 PH cycles before

Goal: Cut fat mainly and gain very lean mass.

1-4 Oastrine @ 25 mg in the morning
1-4 S4 - 25 mg in the morning + 25 mg pre-workout
1-4 GW @ 5 mg in the morning ( couldn't afford another bottle )
1-4 Bridge @ 3 caps
1-4 Yohimbine HCL - will work it up to 15 mg a day, 7.5 mg in the morning - 7.5 in the evening
1-4 Green Tea Extract
1-4 Albuetrol @ 4 mg in the morning - 4 mg pre workout ( not sure if it will be overkill with all what I'm running - and won't be able to up the dose as I don't have enough money to buy more

* I have been running Oastrine solo for 2 weeks now.
* will most likely extend my run of Oastrine+S4+Bridge for another 4 weeks.

will do mini PCT:
1-3 Forged Post Cycle

Diet : I'm thinking of doing Carb Cycling but won't go so low on Carbs so I will do
High carb day - 200 g of carbs
Medium carb day - 160 g of Carbs
Low carb day - 120 g of Carbs
High carb day
Medium carb day
Low carb day
and so on..

Protein will be fixed at 300 g a day give or take - Fats fixed @ 50-60 g a day mostly healthy fats and traces

Diet for a high carb day would be something like this:

Meal 1
2 packets of Quaker weight control oatmeal + 1 whole egg + 7 egg whites
45 g carbs - 46 g protein - 11 g fat

Meal 2
40 g protein of Extra lean ground beef ( 96% lean ) - cup and quarter cooked brown rice ( 50 g carbs )
not sure about fats as I try to dry out the beef when I cook it

Meal 3 ( post workout )
50 g of Hydrolyzed whey protein - 30 g Waxy maize - 5 g creatine - 5 g Gluatmaine - 3 g Taurine

Meal 4
40 g protein of Extra lean ground beef - a cup of cooked brown rice 40 g carbs

Meal 5
40 g of chicken breasts - 3/4 of a cup of cooked brown rice 30 g carbs

Meal 6
2 fillets tilapia ( 40 g protein ) - veggies : mostly broccoli or asparagus

Meal 7
24 g Whey protein isolate + 24 g Casein + 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter

* I cook ground beef and Chicken breasts in bulk, and scoop out of em for meals and I kinda of estimate my protein intake from that

* on Medium carbs days- won't eat carbs for meal 5
* on low- won't eat carbs for neither 4 nor 5

Training :
Chest / Tris
Back / bis
Legs
Delts
Arms
Off
Back
Chest/delts
Arms
Legs
off

and so on..

I know kinda weird but it worked for me big time, I only need one day to fully recover, I take more rest days if I feel the need to

* on this cycle will try to do 15 mins of cardio ( HIIT ) in the morning - 15 in the evening after I'm done with all meals with carbs everyday

Hey guys

I'm planning on running this stack in a few days, and would appreciate some feedback on it and on my diet.

Stats
24 years old
5'6'
171 pounds
don't know body fat but I would assume 10-12%
I have done 2 PH cycles before

Goal: Cut fat mainly and gain very lean mass.

1-4 Oastrine @ 25 mg in the morning
1-4 S4 - 25 mg in the morning + 25 mg pre-workout
1-4 GW @ 5 mg in the morning ( couldn't afford another bottle )
1-4 Bridge @ 3 caps
1-4 Yohimbine HCL - will work it up to 15 mg a day, 7.5 mg in the morning - 7.5 in the evening
1-4 Green Tea Extract
1-4 Albuetrol @ 4 mg in the morning - 4 mg pre workout ( not sure if it will be overkill with all what I'm running - and won't be able to up the dose as I don't have enough money to buy more

* I have been running Oastrine solo for 2 weeks now.
* will most likely extend my run of Oastrine+S4+Bridge for another 4 weeks.

will do mini PCT:
1-3 Forged Post Cycle

Diet : I'm thinking of doing Carb Cycling but won't go so low on Carbs so I will do
High carb day - 200 g of carbs
Medium carb day - 160 g of Carbs
Low carb day - 120 g of Carbs
High carb day
Medium carb day
Low carb day
and so on..

Protein will be fixed at 300 g a day give or take - Fats fixed @ 50-60 g a day mostly healthy fats and traces

Diet for a high carb day would be something like this:

Meal 1
2 packets of Quaker weight control oatmeal + 1 whole egg + 7 egg whites
45 g carbs - 46 g protein - 11 g fat

Meal 2
40 g protein of Extra lean ground beef ( 96% lean ) - cup and quarter cooked brown rice ( 50 g carbs )
not sure about fats as I try to dry out the beef when I cook it

Meal 3 ( post workout )
50 g of Hydrolyzed whey protein - 30 g Waxy maize - 5 g creatine - 5 g Gluatmaine - 3 g Taurine

Meal 4
40 g protein of Extra lean ground beef - a cup of cooked brown rice 40 g carbs

Meal 5
40 g of chicken breasts - 3/4 of a cup of cooked brown rice 30 g carbs

Meal 6
2 fillets tilapia ( 40 g protein ) - veggies : mostly broccoli or asparagus

Meal 7
24 g Whey protein isolate + 24 g Casein + 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter

* I cook ground beef and Chicken breasts in bulk, and scoop out of em for meals and I kinda of estimate my protein intake from that

* on Medium carbs days- won't eat carbs for meal 5
* on low- won't eat carbs for neither 4 nor 5

Training :
Chest / Tris
Back / bis
Legs
Delts
Arms
Off
Back
Chest/delts
Arms
Legs
off

and so on..

I know kinda weird but it worked for me big time, I only need one day to fully recover, I take more rest days if I feel the need to

* on this cycle will try to do 15 mins of cardio ( HIIT ) in the morning - 15 in the evening after I'm done with all meals with carbs everyday

okay so a few things that need to be fixed here... if you can't run the gw at 10 mg a day, i would seriously consider dropping it altogether unless you are only wanting to utilize it for endurance purposes... if that is the case then dose it about and hour to two hours before endurance activity... don't expect a ton of fat burning at that dosage... you will get some, but don't expect that to be the main purpose of its use...

i would at run the stack the full 8 weeks... you will get decent results in 4 weeks but you are selling yourself very short not going the full 8... its good that you started osta first as it normally takes two weeks to really take effect but i would really recommend going the full 8...

i would definitely save bridge for the mini pct and run hcgenerate alongside of the stack... your mini pct is not strong enough... you need to use unleashed as well as forged... forged is great and i used it on my last sarms stack but you should be running unleashed, forged and bridge... bridge in pct will help to keep strength up during pct...

6-8 mg a day of albuterol should be fine with this stack...

you keep making reference to money and that's the main problem i see here... im not trying to be a dick at all but if money is an issue you should wait until its not because your not allowing yourself to have a full cycle... this is not a cheap lifestyle and not doing things right because of money means your should not do it at all...

as far as diet goes... if you are really trying to cut fat then you need some changes... your going way too fucking overkill on the rice my man... i mean way fucking overkill... honestly i would drop it altogether but there are better carb sources out there... make sure that the quaker you are eating is low sugar... otherwise your diet isn't too bad for what your trying to accomplish but trust me, ive been studying diet and foods for over a decade and the fucking rice is no good... i don't care what anyone else tells you, its only going to hinder your weight loss... protein intake looks good and i don't have a big problem with the other foods you have listed...

im always here to help if you need anything...

dylan is totally on with the gw comments. I bought 4 bottles of gw initially to do my 6 wk triple sarms stack and then decided to run it longer so I cut back to 1 mL a day for a few days and I noticed the fat loss stalled. I coughed up for two more bottles and im gonna finish things out at 4mL a day. Its a big diff between 1mL and 2mL but 4mL a day is pricey but just sick.

Also ur not over training arms or working them out of balance with the rest of ur physique? Looks like it but I guess if it works.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

okay so a few things that need to be fixed here... if you can't run the gw at 10 mg a day, i would seriously consider dropping it altogether unless you are only wanting to utilize it for endurance purposes... if that is the case then dose it about and hour to two hours before endurance activity... don't expect a ton of fat burning at that dosage... you will get some, but don't expect that to be the main purpose of its use...

i would at run the stack the full 8 weeks... you will get decent results in 4 weeks but you are selling yourself very short not going the full 8... its good that you started osta first as it normally takes two weeks to really take effect but i would really recommend going the full 8...

i would definitely save bridge for the mini pct and run hcgenerate alongside of the stack... your mini pct is not strong enough... you need to use unleashed as well as forged... forged is great and i used it on my last sarms stack but you should be running unleashed, forged and bridge... bridge in pct will help to keep strength up during pct...

6-8 mg a day of albuterol should be fine with this stack...

you keep making reference to money and that's the main problem i see here... im not trying to be a dick at all but if money is an issue you should wait until its not because your not allowing yourself to have a full cycle... this is not a cheap lifestyle and not doing things right because of money means your should not do it at all...

as far as diet goes... if you are really trying to cut fat then you need some changes... your going way too fucking overkill on the rice my man... i mean way fucking overkill... honestly i would drop it altogether but there are better carb sources out there... make sure that the quaker you are eating is low sugar... otherwise your diet isn't too bad for what your trying to accomplish but trust me, ive been studying diet and foods for over a decade and the fucking rice is no good... i don't care what anyone else tells you, its only going to hinder your weight loss... protein intake looks good and i don't have a big problem with the other foods you have listed...

im always here to help if you need anything...

I'm not getting another bottle of GW, simply coz I don't think it will be worth it, it's either I run it at 5 mg a day for 4 weeks , or 10 mg a day for 2 weeks , what do you think ?
* I actually thought it was 10 mg/ml when I first bought it, otherwise I wouldn't have

as I said I'm going for 8 weeks as I have almost everything on hand

I already bought two bottles of bridge as its main ingredient along with hcgenerate is Fadogia Agrestis, so there should not be that much difference, I will definitely go for hcgenerate when I do a cycle of AAS , I will get a bottle of unleashed and run it along with forged

bro I'm not saying I don't have money, I'm trying get away with the cheapest most effective stack possible, that means if there is a product I Must buy , I won't hesitate to

regarding diet, I respect your opinion on the brown rice, but at the same time I'm sure many people would agree with me on how it's one of the best carb sources out there, the quaker is only 1 g sugar a packet and also has 7 g of protein a packet ( some of it is added whey protein isolate )

I'm not getting another bottle of GW, simply coz I don't think it will be worth it, it's either I run it at 5 mg a day for 4 weeks , or 10 mg a day for 2 weeks , what do you think ?
* I actually thought it was 10 mg/ml when I first bought it, otherwise I wouldn't have

as I said I'm going for 8 weeks as I have almost everything on hand

I already bought two bottles of bridge as its main ingredient along with hcgenerate is Fadogia Agrestis, so there should not be that much difference, I will definitely go for hcgenerate when I do a cycle of AAS , I will get a bottle of unleashed and run it along with forged

bro I'm not saying I don't have money, I'm trying get away with the cheapest most effective stack possible, that means if there is a product I Must buy , I won't hesitate to

regarding diet, I respect your opinion on the brown rice, but at the same time I'm sure many people would agree with me on how it's one of the best carb sources out there, the quaker is only 1 g sugar a packet and also has 7 g of protein a packet ( some of it is added whey protein isolate )

like i said, if all your after with gw is the endurance purposes then run gw at 5 mg but if you are trying to burn fat then you need to be using it at 10 mg or your just not going to see the results...

as far as bridge and hcgenerate... the fadogia comparison is true if bridge is double dosed but they are two very different products... you do what you want but i have a feeling i have quite a bit more sarms experience that you and know what goes together properly for these cycles...

its always good to get the best prices on things you can and i wasn't trying to be a dick but you made it seem like you simply couldn't afford things and that's why i said what i said so sorry for the confusion there...

quaker packet sounds spot on, great choice!

as far as the rice goes, you do what you want but i promise you it is only going to hinder your goals here... like i said, i've been studying diets and working as a nutritionist for over a decade so i like to think i have some insight here...

im just trying to help you here because i want you to succeed...

dylan is totally on with the gw comments. I bought 4 bottles of gw initially to do my 6 wk triple sarms stack and then decided to run it longer so I cut back to 1 mL a day for a few days and I noticed the fat loss stalled. I coughed up for two more bottles and im gonna finish things out at 4mL a day. Its a big diff between 1mL and 2mL but 4mL a day is pricey but just sick.

Also ur not over training arms or working them out of balance with the rest of ur physique? Looks like it but I guess if it works.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

I feel that 4 bottles is too expensive, more of like the price of test e for 12 weeks, but glad that it worked for ya

not really , I only pump them when I work em out after chest or back

and thanks for the feedback

like i said, if all your after with gw is the endurance purposes then run gw at 5 mg but if you are trying to burn fat then you need to be using it at 10 mg or your just not going to see the results...

as far as bridge and hcgenerate... the fadogia comparison is true if bridge is double dosed but they are two very different products... you do what you want but i have a feeling i have quite a bit more sarms experience that you and know what goes together properly for these cycles...

its always good to get the best prices on things you can and i wasn't trying to be a dick but you made it seem like you simply couldn't afford things and that's why i said what i said so sorry for the confusion there...

quaker packet sounds spot on, great choice!

as far as the rice goes, you do what you want but i promise you it is only going to hinder your goals here... like i said, i've been studying diets and working as a nutritionist for over a decade so i like to think i have some insight here...

im just trying to help you here because i want you to succeed...

I'm not looking for endurance purposes, so you think it will have a better effect for me if I run it for only 2 weeks at 10 mg ED , I'm only trying to use this single bottle on the best way possible

trust me bro I'm thankful for you, coz I bulit up this cycle from your theards about SARMs and surely trust your experience in this, but I'll just go with bridge and see how it goes

no offense taken bro, actually it was my fault for not making it clear

what would you suggest instead of the rice , and how many grams of carbs would you eat to cut ?

I really appreciate the feedback man

I'm not looking for endurance purposes, so you think it will have a better effect for me if I run it for only 2 weeks at 10 mg ED , I'm only trying to use this single bottle on the best way possible

trust me bro I'm thankful for you, coz I bulit up this cycle from your theards about SARMs and surely trust your experience in this, but I'll just go with bridge and see how it goes

no offense taken bro, actually it was my fault for not making it clear

what would you suggest instead of the rice , and how many grams of carbs would you eat to cut ?

I really appreciate the feedback man

I would spit up the gw and the albuterol then bro.... so start the first 2 weeks of the cycle run the gw... then the next 6 weeks run albuterol.... you need to run gw at 10 mg a day to get the fat burning effects...

you can use bridge then if you like but you need to make your mini pct stronger... you need forged and unleashed at the minimum...

on a cut you are going to want to keep your carbs moderate at best... 50% of your recommended daily value would be fine... most of my carbs come from oatmeal and vegetables... you could throw in an occasional sweet potato as well... those tend to do be a good source as well...

I would spit up the gw and the albuterol then bro.... so start the first 2 weeks of the cycle run the gw... then the next 6 weeks run albuterol.... you need to run gw at 10 mg a day to get the fat burning effects...

you can use bridge then if you like but you need to make your mini pct stronger... you need forged and unleashed at the minimum...

on a cut you are going to want to keep your carbs moderate at best... 50% of your recommended daily value would be fine... most of my carbs come from oatmeal and vegetables... you could throw in an occasional sweet potato as well... those tend to do be a good source as well...

looks like a good plan, I'll go with that..

I will try what I have right now and see how it goes, if I don't notice good results I'll drop more carbs..

thanks a lot man

Top Bottom