Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help passing a drug test i passed 3 in the past 2 weeks!

scout420

I had three drug tests in the past two weeks and i passed them all. Two of the tests where for work (2 different jobs) and one was for the military. I just thought I'd let you guys know exactly what I did just in case anyone has tests comming up. First off drink a lot of water which is a given. Myself I smoke weed on top of the gear i take so alot of you out there, if I passed you can pass. About an hour before the test i took about 4 asprin and than i took a visine bottle sucked some bleech into it and taped it right by my leg. So when i went to take my dick out i could just squirt a little bit of bleech into the cup. All you need is about three squirts not alot. Now i only taped it to my leg for the military one because they stood by me but if you need to take a test for a job most of the time they let you go by yourself so you can just carry the bleech in your pocket if you want. Oh ya dont worry about the tempeture level three squirts wont affect it I was worried about that myself at first. also dont piss right into the cup let the first flow of piss go in the bowl first than start to fill and dont top off the cup with the last of your piss either. just fill the cup to where it need to go and than let the rest loose into the bowl. the reason for this is the beggining of your piss and the end is the dirdiest. Hope i helped some of you out

btw: you passed a $6 piss test. You were never even tested for juice, which may be why you passed.

Nautica

Dude don't kid yourself. You passed because no employer (even the military) can afford to actually drug test every person. Putting bleach in there would raise a big red flag. One thing that alot of places actually do test for is covering agents like Goldenseal, all they do is add a chemical reagent to detect. So unless you work in a lab, keep the bull**** advice to yourself.

this bleech stuff might work on a test where they use the strips that turn color to tell if you are positive or negative.......actually i dont even think it will work........i get tested twice a week and fail every time......cause it goes to a lab where they can even tell what your taking thats how good they are.........these guys are chemists they know their shit.........the only thing that works is putting someone else's piss in a condom (non lube) that has clean piss wrapping it with a heating pad like the one you put in your winter gloves and tapping that to your leg......then tare the bottom of the condom open to pour it in the cup and be slick about it........these guys can detect anything if its a real test......and u gotta pratice before u take the piss test use paper towels inbetween the condom and the heating pad to alter the temp which has to be between 96 and 98 degrees if you do it right it will work well I have pulled it off many times.......but the NCAA basicaly watches you pull your dick out so it becomes a task

I'm sure the IOC wouldn't care if I gave them a sample of bleech instead of real piss. Why didn't I think of that????
Wow, you've revolutionized the world of competitive athletics.
To think that of all the time I've wasted.

Next time you post, do us all a favor and assume that your presenting information to people who have completed high school.

Personally, I would prefer that you never post here again.

nautica said:
btw: you passed a $6 piss test. You were never even tested for juice, which may be why you passed.

Nautica

Agreed

You can all go fuck off? First off Im sure as hell not the only person to put bleech in my piss. First off i did a search and it says it on this sight and at multiple other sights.

Top Bottom