Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LiquiClen - Clenbuterol from AG-Guys

swordfish151

Anyone that has taken this product from AG-guys....how did it work for you?? i have taken clen before in the pill format...but have been considering trying the liquid version...i lost a considerable about of BF while on....but i do recall the "rebound" effect...why is that?? i didnt gain much fat..but did notice a change...can anyone give any insight on this? and how to prevent it this time around...

im running there clen and t3 right now. they work really well. the clen makes me shake like crazy though sometimes i cant handle it. i think its much stronger then pills form cause the pills never did that to me. and i was only on 50mcg on the liquiclen. but if u can handle it be ready for the fat to start dropping off. good luck and make sure to take some taurine or else u will start cramping like crazy which i found out the hard way in the gym. and drink lots of water 2gal a day. good luck

AG clen imo is good stuff. i am on it right now and i couldnt be happier. i think it is as strong or stronger than the pill forms i have taken. from what i understand, you can help to eliminate the "rebound" effect by takeing 3-5 grams of taurine daily.also take potasium on an empty stomach before bed. 300-500 mg and drink 1.5-2.0 gallons of water a day. for a great post on clen, do a search for BigAndy69 clenbuterol faq. some good information in that post.
hope this helps

BGI

thanks guys...i read this on their site.

Clenbuterol works the same way as ephedrine. However, unlike ephedrine, which is out of the body in a few hours, clenbuterol lasts for days. No one chooses to do research with ephedrine 24 hours per day, because it interferes with sleep of the test rats, and so clenbuterol is more effective.

Has anyone ever tried combining caffiene with clen? if its stating its the same as ephedrine...just a hypothetical question...

I have used trex and caffeine with clen and if you get the shakes with clen you'll really get them with that mix. It probably isn't to good for you but i have a big tollerance for stimulants. The first couple times i mixed them all together i puked after 1/2 hour,takes awhile to adjust to it.

buffalo said:
I have used trex and caffeine with clen and if you get the shakes with clen you'll really get them with that mix. It probably isn't to good for you but i have a big tollerance for stimulants. The first couple times i mixed them all together i puked after 1/2 hour,takes awhile to adjust to it.

bro that's a lot of stimulants! :supercool

buffalo said:
Yeah it is but my body seems to handle it o.k. I get horrible heart burn though.

your CNS is taking a real beating, you take breaks/time off? I hope

It would be nice if you could search next time before making a thread. This has been posted at least 6 times this week.

Anyways its good stuff.

Top Bottom