Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could take a pill that would guarentee that you would live forever....

xrciseink

Help me out bros,

If yoou could take a pill that would guarentee you perfect health and an endless life until the end of time, would you take it?

I said no, I need to know your answers and why.

Thanks

its not about quantity but quality of life, plus i am getting bored with this world anyways and need to see whats on the other side

xrciseink said:
Help me out bros,

If yoou could take a pill that would guarentee you perfect health and an endless life until the end of time, would you take it?

Thanks

No! I wouldn't be able to watch all my loved ones go! Call me a softy... :p .

xrciseink said:
Help me out bros,

Thanks
I dont believe you have to take a pill, eternal life is real. Now if your talking about live for ever in this body, in this "realm," - no way! First of all, it'd suck when matter either expands so much that solids cease to exist or, if matter colapses, well that'd suck too. Besides, I'd rather go on to bigger and better things.

Oh, and this belongs on the chat board. :)

I would do it in a second.

I find that magic pill impossible but i certainly believe our bodies are capable of living healthy lives well over 100 yrs if we can unlock more secrets to our health and what makes us ill.

"I cannot believe in the immortality of the soul, that the individual survives the death of his body, allthough feeble minds harbor such fantasies through fear or egotism." -Albert Einstein

Make truth your religion, not religion your truth.

Last edited:
What , and witness the end of te world or see the Sun burn out and kill everything on earth.

Earth is doomed no matter what and I'm too attached to life on earth to spend it on some spaceship or watch it die!

I'll take the natural way thank you.

Top Bottom