Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Growth Hormone will be released between 10pm-2am

thompson1975

Is it true that Human Growth Hormone will be released between 10 Pm- 2 Am?

Can your body adjust the timing?

Can you sleep late for 10 years and your Growth Hormone will be shut down permanently?

I currently sleep at 4 am everyday and wake up 11 am, i have been in this cycle for 4 years?
is my HGH production is shutdown permanently?

It pulses randomly throughout the whole day. No one knows when or why. Yes you produce a good chunk of it while you're sleeping so get good rest.

Possibly, if you're on a set schedule as far as exercise and sleep it could be more consistant time wise, but no one can tell you when your pulses will happen

Wtf? No

Umm no

Jesus, another "Is it true..." Post. You sure you aren't an alt of that Christopher guy with all of your random-ass questions?

This screams of troll.

Haha. If I was trolling I'd make it funnier and more interesting than that. Prob just uninformed

Is it true that Human Growth Hormone will be released between 10 Pm- 2 Am?

Can your body adjust the timing?

Can you sleep late for 10 years and your Growth Hormone will be shut down permanently?

I currently sleep at 4 am everyday and wake up 11 am, i have been in this cycle for 4 years?
is my HGH production is shutdown permanently?

I think the biggest release during sleep is when your in REM.

you should try and hit the pillow no later than 10:30pm and wake up no earlier than when the sun rises. thats just the way we evolved

unfortunately in todays society its not always gonna happen with our modern jobs and getting in the habit of watching tv or being on the computer as we all are in the evenings doesn't help the situation either. :(

Nicely put Steve

What about people that work night shifts? I think your body adjusts. What's most important is what u eat, how you train, hours and quality of sleep. All of which affect GH

What about people that work night shifts? I think your body adjusts. What's most important is what u eat, how you train, hours and quality of sleep. All of which affect GH

nah bro. unfortunately those that work night shifts are gonna over time run into health problems.. this is the unfortunate reality.

you cannot stop millions of years of evolution .. our ancestors at night would hide at night and sleep, then during the day hunt for food when it was safe to. thats just the way it was.

i pity those that attempt to bodybuild who work nights and sleep during the day. can you succeed? of course. but it isn't an optimal way to do things.

here is a good vid about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzPfGvIGI14

Last edited:
Top Bottom