Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and EQ Stack??

FreQ

OK so I will be doing my second cycle in February and I want to run the two compounds together for an 18 week cycle I was thinking of running the Deca at 250mg and the EQ at 600mg a week, my last cycle I ran Test e at 500mg and EQ at 600mq so I know how I will react to the EQ, now my question is as followed is the Deca dose good on promoting gain or should I bum it to 400 and lower the EQ to 400mg as well, or should I keep it as it is?

You are not going to run any test?
I don't know that I would run deca with no test...

decca dose is fine..get some test..lower ur cycle to 12 weeks,or u gonna get shut down pretty hard
ok but I wanna run EQ with it and at 12 EQ wont do jack could I go 14 weeks and then drop the deca, would that work as well?

who told you at 12 weeks eq wont do jack?

if you know how to train and are conditioned you will do well.

I am not even 2 weeks into my current primo/test cycle and my results are showing already. real gains, not water weight. this idea that you have to run these long cycles is false. 10 weeks is all you need, dont forget the esthers stay in the body depending on the compound up to 5 weeks.

You really should run Test with both Deca and Eq. It is syergestic with both and will save your nutz.

Well from my experience the EQ kicks in at about 5 weeks so that would be only 7 weeks of gains and I have experienced that the last cycle I ran for 18 weeks with Test and EQ went really well also I have been told and read that for the best results EQ should be run for longer then 12 weeks at a time, it's just all the shit that you read really gets you confused a times it really contradicts it self to a point you really don't have any clue on what to do. Also to address the hole Test thing it didn't really save my nuts on the last run, in fact it shut me down to tell the truth, I just want to run these two compounds alone, some will say I will get DecaD but you have to remember everyone doesn't react the same way to the same compound, I was told that the EQ only cycle would shut me down on my last cycle so I added some Test to it and that was the thing that shut me down made my nuts look like grapes I was fine before I added the Test, but who would of thought right.

Yep bro you are right. It can and does get real confusing real fast. But at that point I go right to N2 or Radar or any of the mods and PM them for help. I do my best to explain my confusion and then they set me straight real fast:).
And with the Test again you are right. From your expereince it did not work for you. However when I said "will save your nutz" I was meaning more functionality then size. I prolly should have explained that, apologies bro.
At any rate hope you can figure it out and hope we can help.
Regards bro.:D

Top Bottom