Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol/Deca/Test E 2nd cycle, thoughts?

No bro science, its real science,

Taken from another forum where the guy goes into everything about tren and deca causing erectile dysfunction,

Basically DHT is a strong androgen, and causes erections (think proviron) and when you take test, 5-7% of all test converts to DHT (and gives you erections) where as 19-nortest derivatives such as deca and tren reduce to DHN which does the opposite...

That is why you run test higher....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

19-nors cause prolactin increase, that is where "deca dick" comes from. Raising test will not lower the offending prolactin. Taking Caber/Dostinex will.

No bro science, its real science,

Taken from another forum where the guy goes into everything about tren and deca causing erectile dysfunction,

Basically DHT is a strong androgen, and causes erections (think proviron) and when you take test, 5-7% of all test converts to DHT (and gives you erections) where as 19-nortest derivatives such as deca and tren reduce to DHN which does the opposite...

That is why you run test higher....

good explanation about 19 nor's reducing DHN.. however i can point to thousands of threads where guys ran test higher than deca and still had problems. me included. running test doesn't cure everything but it can damn sure make things worse.

also lowering DHT doesn't necessarily give you erections.. if that was true we could just take proviron, masteron, primo etc and call it a day. be careful about listening to internet parroting of advice, it can hurt you

the bottom line is there is no one answer to what causes deca dick... we really don't know. what you read on that other forum is just a theory, but i will mantain that just cause you stack test with it that it won't necessarily cure your issue.. most especially when you come off cycle.. this is why i called that 'bro science' .. it is internet theories by guys who peddle it as fact with no evidence to back it up .. I believe 'deca dick' is caused by a combination of things, but I also believe 'deca dick' isn't just exclusive to deca or any nandrolone.. it can happen on any cycle, and yes even test. but my theory isn't bro science cause I can point you to hundreds of threads from real life experiences while your friend on that other site ignores the threads that show his theory isn't always the case

taking caber while on will most definately help no matter what as lowering prolactin fools the brain into not being satisfied from sex.. that feeling you get when you blow your load where you want to get away from the girl as fast as possible and go watch the game gets lessened.

bottom line is I choose not to run nandrolones period. been there and done that. the recovery from 'deca' makes it counter productive to goals. its a long and stubborn ester and if you want to go that route atleast choose NPP instead atleast with those of us who choose to cycle and not just stay on

Last edited:
good explanation about 19 nor's reducing DHN.. however i can point to thousands of threads where guys ran test higher than deca and still had problems. me included. running test doesn't cure everything but it can damn sure make things worse.

also lowering DHT doesn't necessarily give you erections.. if that was true we could just take proviron, masteron, primo etc and call it a day. be careful about listening to internet parroting of advice, it can hurt you

the bottom line is there is no one answer to what causes deca dick... we really don't know. what you read on that other forum is just a theory, but i will mantain that just cause you stack test with it that it won't necessarily cure your issue.. most especially when you come off cycle.. this is why i called that 'bro science' .. it is internet theories by guys who peddle it as fact with no evidence to back it up .. I believe 'deca dick' is caused by a combination of things, but I also believe 'deca dick' isn't just exclusive to deca or any nandrolone.. it can happen on any cycle, and yes even test. but my theory isn't bro science cause I can point you to hundreds of threads from real life experiences while your friend on that other site ignores the threads that show his theory isn't always the case

taking caber while on will most definately help no matter what as lowering prolactin fools the brain into not being satisfied from sex.. that feeling you get when you blow your load where you want to get away from the girl as fast as possible and go watch the game gets lessened.

bottom line is I choose not to run nandrolones period. been there and done that. the recovery from 'deca' makes it counter productive to goals. its a long and stubborn ester and if you want to go that route atleast choose NPP instead atleast with those of us who choose to cycle and not just stay on

Nans are very harsh on the system,

I would like to point out that every person is different but the majority will study and understand that deca and tren at higher dosages will cause erectile dysfunction yes ok some people may escape this but most wont,

Internet is a very harsh place but when your talking to a qualified doctor on the matter I would take his word / knowledge / experience over anyone else :D

Me personally thinks 600 test e 400 dec with a dbol kick start is a great cycle I would even go on to say the more experienced user could mix tren e in there instead of deca, but for his second cycle i would not recommend dec, just test e dbol kicker will do :) get a few cycles under your belt diet down to a key,

People get great gains over the years just using test e, never need to use anything else

Internet is a very harsh place but when your talking to a qualified doctor on the matter I would take his word / knowledge / experience over anyone else :D

doctors are not taught about AAS in college... they know nothing about them. unless the doc himself bodybuilds which just like any profession is a very tiny amount.

i play poker with a bunch of doctors and its a hoot discussing AAS with them. they are extremely ignorant on them and I would never take their advice on lifting, steroids, bodybuilding ... golf or tennis yes they can give good pointers on those.. you can't learn this stuff from a book anyway, real life experience trumps anything you can learn in college even if they did teach them

just like taking investment advice from a 'broker' or an 'investmen advisor' ... in reality those clowns don't know the difference between a hedge fund and a hedge hog.. would rather take advice from George Soros or Warren Buffet.. guys that are self made and made their money through smart investments. just cause someone works in the financial industry doesn't make them geniuses on investments and money.

Top Bottom