Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol/Deca/Test E 2nd cycle, thoughts?

I went to Sotopelle a renowned HRT Dr Geno Tutera in AZ. I also worked for Sonora Quest Laboratories, I will describe this best I can. The clinical range of test is 250-1100 via Sonora Quest this number varies from lab to lab but optimal range for a 25 year old is around 900-1100, 500 is indeed normal.... for a 50 year old man. (:< During my 4 weeks of HRT dose of 200mg/week my test went up to 800 and stayed around the this lvl, my gains went through the roof just with a 300 boost to my test. My 500test lvls were making it extremely hard to gain anything. But anyways I figured the T I was buying would be around 75% vs my pharmaceutical grade test and I estimated at 600mg/week my test would be around 1500 4 weeks deep when I had my labs done again. As far as the Deca I have decided to drop it from the cycle along with the Caber rest of the cycle is still the same. Dylan is is ok to sub the N2guard for cycle assist? I've read reviews on both, both seems to be good products.

Caber is not as expensive as you think.. you only need to take it twice per week so it goes a long ways.

Is your test dosed at 300 mg/ml? If so, I would just run it at 300 mg per week, and then the deca at 400. Also would think about extending the cycle a few weeks.. maybe to 15 weeks, and then drop the deca just a week before the test at week 14. Also, lower your dbol dose a tad bit. 20-30 mg is plenty.

Since you are trying to bulk a bit.. I would cut your body fat down just a tad bit. Will makes things a lot better.

Caber is not as expensive as you think.. you only need to take it twice per week so it goes a long ways.

Is your test dosed at 300 mg/ml? If so, I would just run it at 300 mg per week, and then the deca at 400. Also would think about extending the cycle a few weeks.. maybe to 15 weeks, and then drop the deca just a week before the test at week 14. Also, lower your dbol dose a tad bit. 20-30 mg is plenty.

Since you are trying to bulk a bit.. I would cut your body fat down just a tad bit. Will makes things a lot better.

The test is dosed at 500mg/ml, I've decided to drop the Deca because this is my second cycle and the cheapest I could find Caber from a online pharmacy was around 150$ per 4 weeks @ .25mg 2 times weekly. The Dbol is 25mg/cap I'm going to try 1cap/day for the first week and possibly jump to 2caps/day for the last 3 weeks. What do you think about cycle assist? Is it comparable to n2guard? From what I've read it seems to be

500 mg per ml.. damn.

You can find caber cheaper than that.. but I understand your reasoning behind not running deca.

Make sure that you split the dbol cap up and take it a few times a day. Orals have pretty sure half lives.

Never used cycle assist.. so I cannot compare. I go with n2guard and lipid stabil.

500 mg per ml.. damn.

You can find caber cheaper than that.. but I understand your reasoning behind not running deca.

Make sure that you split the dbol cap up and take it a few times a day. Orals have pretty sure half lives.

Never used cycle assist.. so I cannot compare. I go with n2guard and lipid stabil.

If I cant get anyone to vouch for the cycle assist Ill just go with the n2guard, as far as the caps they cant be broken, capsule form and all. If I can not break them when is the best time to take the full 25mg/cap? I'll do some research on it as well. I found some liquid caber on ag for only 200 but I would prefer the pill form

I looked at cycle assist and it looks legit.. especially for your liver.

If you can't break them up.. then I would take it before you workout.

I looked at cycle assist and it looks legit.. especially for your liver.

If you can't break them up.. then I would take it before you workout.
Thanks for the advice, Ill be starting the cycle in about a week or two and I'll keep a detailed diary if you want check it out (:

I used cycle assist before and its not bad but its not the strongest either... N2Guard was much stronger through personal use...

Ive used cycle assist before.. it works but tastes like absolute ass.. used to hate drinking it..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Thanks Dylan Ill be using n2guard for this cycle, dropped the Deca like most people recommended. I'll let everyone knows how it goes. Thanks for the quest responses.

Top Bottom