Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best AI throughout a cycle?

robeasy

Im planning to start a cycle in January.

Its going to look like this:

Test E: 400mg/week ( week 1 -10 )
Equipose: 400mg/week ( week 1 -10 )
Masteron: 400mg/week ( week 1 - 12 )

This is not going to be my first time, I`ve cycled before, and used diffrent kind of AAS.

The thing is that my body is little to sensetive to Gyno and the sympthomes appear almost everytime I cycle.

Whats the best AI to use throughout this cycle to keep away the gyno and the estrogen related sideeffects?

What do u guys think about Armidex? ( I have this available )

I'm using forma stanzol on cycle right now, personally trying to stay away from drugs like adex, clomid, etc..if I absolutey have to I will but I prefer not to, but not saying those drugs don't work.

Sent from my iPhone punk!

Aromasin, Femara, Arimidex or Proviron (in that order)
If u r sensitive, than go for it, can't hurt. Aromasin actually increases your IGF-1 levels

I'm using forma stanzol on cycle right now, personally trying to stay away from drugs like adex, clomid, etc..if I absolutey have to I will but I prefer not to, but not saying those drugs don't work.

Sent from my iPhone punk!

forma stanzol is a grat product with a lot of positive aspect to it. It controls gyno, boosts HPTA and makes recovery easier. A lot of guys are using it with great success. Check it out at mrsupps.com

Another option would be Forged Bromo. Helps to manage estrogen issues as well.

Gotta go with the forma stanzol also

Hmm, I see many of the guys in here are suggesting Forma Stanzol. I will give a shot and try to order it, ( even though I`dont think that this product will pass through the customes here in NORWAY because of the strict rules and bla bla ). I sure hope they dont give me a fine for trying to order this product :)

Mastron will NOT control ESTROGEN, THAT IS BS. It will keep you dry but it is not an AI!

Mastron will NOT control ESTROGEN, THAT IS BS. It will keep you dry but it is not an AI!

that's hillarious! it was developed for breast cancer! then by what means does it control bloat if not by blocking estrogen? lol

Top Bottom