Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any long term GHRP-2 users out there?

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
People always post up excited about it. Or they just run it a short time and stop or they post about it once and never come back....

Anyone run this shit 3-6 mos ect???

Would like to know what things you notice(d)

Even though GHRP-2 can start to have some of its positive effects faster than HGH there are some GH related effects that still take a while to start noticing. Just wondering who has been on long enough to notice anything??

I've been on for about 4 months now. Ive put in around 6lbs and dropped from 16-18% to 11% with diet and exercise as well. It really does help, and this isn't a new peptide, it's been researched in the field for some time now and is proven to be effective.

Run it with MOD GRF to see exponential results

I've been on ghrp-2 + ipamorelin for 3 months. noticed a pretty cool effect on fat loss and vascularity and also better sleep

i've tried hexarelin and CJC-1925 and find ipamorelin to be the best of those as it gives me zero sides (with hex and mod grf I get awful head rushes and hot flushes)

Nice.

Ive been on 125-150mcg 2x ED for about a month. I'm actually starting to notice my bodyfat dropping a little. Sleep, recovery, anti inflammatory properties, strength ect.
I tried it with CJC(no dac) but i had to stop after 4 pins due to intense head pressure. I can take CJC by itself but i seem to notice more with GHRP-2.

the reason I started it was for soft tissue healing. Tendons specifically. Obviously the other benefits are just a plus.

The only sides were when I first tried GHRP by itself I tried to ramp up from 50mcg doses and just got bedtime palpitations daily. it was fucked up. Then tried CJC alone and it was fine for a few weeks. Then after being off cjc and sick for 2 weeks (unrelated) I decided to try GHRP again. Just banged out 125mcg no ramping. This time however there was/is test involved. This time NO palpitations at all period....very strange!!
Other than that issue the only thing I notice is once in a while I feel like someones fingertips are touching my temple area.

I have debated on trying Hex or Ipam but havnt gotten enough info myself yet.

Google boom dosing ipamorelin. There will be a thread on professionalmuscle which is a very Interesting read.

i've been using for about 2 1/2 months. i've noticed a lot of things. Most people when they see me, say "wow, you look good" this would be referring to my skin looking younger and stretched back and firmer. I have dropped body fat but not sure how much. i've noticed my toe nails and hair growing faster. recovery is faster. I"m upped 20% on all of my lifts over this period of time. i'm doing H.I.T similar to dorian yates programs. The eating times get annoying as well. I pin when i wake up 150mcgs ghrp-2, 100mcgs, cjc 1295 mod 1-29. in the same pin. Also after work out, so pwo pin, then before bed. I only get the hunger issue before bed, because the stomach has to be at a fasted state for the release about of the gh, because insulin blocks the release of gh. as well as carbs and fats in the stomach. It's been working out for me very well. i'm just considering what i want to add next, was maybe thinking about adding a clen cycle 2 on 2 off to help drop some of the excess fat while still gaining muscle at the gym, or getting some igf-lr3.

This thread was over a year ago bro. I have since learned that GHRP-2 and 6 are garbage. Not worth it compared to superior things like Ipam. Try Ipam for 6 mos and see how that works for you. It wont make you borderline diabetic like ghrp will either. Or do you not check your blood sugar regularly like you should with all HGH peptides?

P.S. don't be an idiot and run clen.

I've run cjc-1295 no dac with ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 on and off for the last year and a half, mostly on but off it now due to the bloat from it.

GHRP-2 has benefits, but nothing compared to even simple IGF-1/HGH. I've had clients run GHRP-2 for months and get less than 50% of the results of IGF-1. (I'm not even going to go into vs. HGH comparisons)

I've run cjc-1295 no dac with ghrp-2 or ghrp-6 on and off for the last year and a half, mostly on but off it now due to the bloat from it.

this is why Ipamorelin is superior. You might get a little initial bloat but it will go away in a week or two. it takes a few months to really get going with consistent use but for my rat it really ramped up the hair growth, strength, recovery between workouts was unreal and it let me eat a little more crap without gaining any body fat. Granted its not HGH or IGF but its way better than nothing at all. Plus it doesn't have the blood sugar issues

Top Bottom