Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using over 1 gram of test

dali said:
It's the var that was suppressing your appetite. D-bol will make you want to eat more if anything.

I'm pretty sure they use dbol to stimulate appetite and weight gain in cancer patients and such.

Barbarian04 said:
BDTR over at Anabolic review conducted a test on 2 subjects who have never taken steroids ever, with about the same bench and size, well one he gave 500mgs EW of test, and the other 2 GRAMS of test(proper anties of course) the one of 500mgs EW gained something like 32lbs and keept 20 some lbs, well the one of 2 grams gained 49lbs and kept 40!!!! more DOES make you grow more...heres the link
http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=114176 its a verry good study, it shows higher IS better.....

It's no question that more will provide greater gains...the issue is that, will the gains achieved by using more gear out weigh the side effects? Think about, the studies show that the person using 4 times the amount of gear only gained about 35 to 40% percent more in weight...Is that really worth the amount of sides from using that much gear! Plus I'm not completely sold by that experiment because genetics also play a major role.

Last edited:
eh....

androjunkie said:
If the rest of you are just concerned about my well being, than I appreciate that, but if you're just chiming in to flame thats not cool.

I'm trying to help you out......and if flaming you will get it through your head, then I'm all about that.

Just because people regularly go over 1G of Test doesn't mean it's appropriate for you.

I'm not here just to bash you, bro.......just to help ya'

:chomp:

houseofpain said:
I call B.S. on those that say you can't go over a gm of test...

It depends on your body weight, musculature, and how many times you've done test in the past in high quantities.... I've done 1gm of test per week during a test only cycle with good gains. The only downside is that when you start pumping test up that high, you have to use something like arimidex to combat the aromatizing and subsequent estrogen flood. Otherwise you'll end up with a limp dick and unwanted sides like gyno...

But if you're not sure, just keep it at 1gm...

Well, if that's you in your avatar I'm gonna dispute the 'good gains' claim. You don't look like a guy who's ever gone much over 500mg/week.

Re: eh....

DIVISION said:
I'm trying to help you out......and if flaming you will get it through your head, then I'm all about that.

Just because people regularly go over 1G of Test doesn't mean it's appropriate for you.

I'm not here just to bash you, bro.......just to help ya'

:chomp:
I'm glad you cleared that up, no hard feelings. :D

Double the gear (in most cases) doesnt equate to double the gains. But double the gear also doesn't necessarily equate to double the sides either. (Both are oversimplifications of a very complex process that can react very differently in different people). You also can't oversimplify by saying that no one's body type can take advantage of test levels over 500mg per week either.

Top Bottom