Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help for test+ master cycle (first time)

unl3

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hi guys,

Im 40 years old, 5'10" 165 lbs man. I have no experience in steroid use. I am about to start this cycle for 10 weeks:

- Test proprionate
- Masteron prop.
- Anastrozole 1mg

My traîner told me to do it this way:

Each 2 day: test + maste 50mg of each (so it make around 175mg of each per week)
Each day: 1 pill of 1mg Anastrozole

What you guys this about it ?

Thanks for the help!

Hi guys,

Im 40 years old, 5'10" 165 lbs man. I have no experience in steroid use. I am about to start this cycle for 10 weeks:

- Test proprionate
- Masteron prop.
- Anastrozole 1mg

Each 2 day: test + maste 50mg of each (so it make around 175mg of each per week)

Thanks for the help!
@unl3 welcome to the EF family.

well this is an interesting cycle
but why both test prop and mast prop? you know how painful that will be right high PIP?

and why do you want to use masteron whats your bodyfat?

the problem is we dont know ANYTHING about you bro! nothing
do you want our help? real help right?
if you want real help share with us asap bro, how to share? start a NEW thread with a LOG journal diary before the log and we guide you into a proper cycle!

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Cycle Prep Training Diet Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

@unl3 welcome to the EF family.

well this is an interesting cycle
but why both test prop and mast prop? you know how painful that will be right high PIP?

and why do you want to use masteron whats your bodyfat?

the problem is we dont know ANYTHING about you bro! nothing
do you want our help? real help right?
if you want real help share with us asap bro, how to share? start a NEW thread with a LOG journal diary before the log and we guide you into a proper cycle!

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Cycle Prep Training Diet Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Well.. my logs..

Weight: 165 lbs
Lenght: 5'10"
Metabolism: Very high
%fat: around 10%

Supplement:
Proteine shake 3x a day
Glutamine: 10gr per day in 2 dose
Creatine: 5gr per day
Multivitamins each day
Pre-workout before each training.

Nutrition:
Dont eat enough, about 2000 calorie per day

Training: 4 times per week, about 1h per session.

I was in army for years and im not new to bodybuilding. I was at 190lbs before and about 8% bodyfat... that was 10 years ago all natural. I am new to steroid because now I am 40 years old and 165lbs... I want my old shape..

Hi guys,

Test proprionate
- Masteron prop.
Why would you use these esters? You'll be pinning ED or EOD. Get enanthate esters.
- Anastrozole 1mg

Thanks for the help!
First cycle should be test only. No need for mast,
Also your trainer isn't that bright if he's telling you to take 1mg anstrozole daily!!! You are gonna crash your estrogen. With the amount of test you are proposing you will not need an AI at all.

Weight: 165 lbs
Lenght: 5'10"
You are pretty undersized. I'm 5'11/168lbs in my avatar photo and that is two weeks out from a show at super low BF.

Nutrition:
Dont eat enough, about 2000 calorie per day
You need to get your diet right for building muscle. What is your trainer telling you??
What exactly does your WO split look like?
Put the brakes on starting this until we get more info.

no need to pin daily unless you want to, but that will get annoying fast
you can go EOD

i agree with sgentz. why did you trainer want you to do short esters, those are for competitors who are pinning tons of gear and want flexibility

I'm not gonna tell you not to use steroids because that's pretty stupid on a steroid forum
but I will tell you you might want to post up some pictures and get a lot going ahead of your steroid run

if you can build up a stronger base before you hop on the juice that would be awesome
a log Journal will be huge this way you can dial everything in

Top Bottom