Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Frequency and Program Advise

Mk11kh

I’m currently on gear. Can I train back, legs, and chest 2 or 3x a week?

Currently I’m doing

Monday - Chest/tri
Tuesday - Back/bis
Wed - Legs
Thurs - Shoulders/Chest
Fri - Arms/back
Sat - Legs

That's alot of over training biceps don't need much stimulation for growth and if u put in one intense back day biceps will grow no problem.

I train 3 days a week and see growth no problem, your body is going to be imbalanced alot if u do it this way imo.

well you can do what you want

but keep in mind there is a % aspect. training 20% 3x a week vs. training 70% 3x a week

certain muscles can be hit more often, like you can train abs daily

also factor in that our bodies are not robots, we have soft tissues that cannot take a beating. example if you do curls every single day heavy then expect your elbows to get wrecked

there is an old cliche that you don't need to train everyday if you know HOW to train. its sort of true. i mean i train my legs once a week, but i hit them hard once a week

well you can do what you want

but keep in mind there is a % aspect. training 20% 3x a week vs. training 70% 3x a week

certain muscles can be hit more often, like you can train abs daily

also factor in that our bodies are not robots, we have soft tissues that cannot take a beating. example if you do curls every single day heavy then expect your elbows to get wrecked

there is an old cliche that you don't need to train everyday if you know HOW to train. its sort of true. i mean i train my legs once a week, but i hit them hard once a week
Thats also my approach and why I train ppl 3 days a week, I hit it hard and make every set and rep count, I don't think I could handle 5-6 days anymore even at 35, training hard with peds even 3 days a week is taxing enough.

I’m currently on gear. Can I train back, legs, and chest 2 or 3x a week?

Currently I’m doing

Monday - Chest/tri
Tuesday - Back/bis
Wed - Legs
Thurs - Shoulders/Chest
Fri - Arms/back
Sat - Legs
Bit vague. How old are you? What are you on?

Bit vague. How old are you? What are you on?
I'll take this one further. Why are you taking drugs and asking basic training questions? IMO this would all be sorted BEFORE you start taking anything so you make the most of your cycle. This equated to coming to the end of a a 12 week cycle and then asking about PCT on week 12.

Everyone above make some good points
post up what you're using as well

best thing for you to do is post up a log
we get your splits but tell us exactly what you're doing

Top Bottom