Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skinnyfat.. recomp or lean bulk?

FirasKjumai

V.I.P.
EF Logger
Hi folks :)

I have been recomping for 4 weeks now on Test, Tren and Masteron (for those who would ask why I take AAS, it is because I have muscle dystrophy so it is extremely difficult to gain strength or mass and I have had success with the strength gain. Could not open a water bottle before!). I added Tren because I have been stuck with this visceral fat for a long time now even when I cutted, it did not go away.. actually just shrinked and lost strength.

I am 75kg now at 174cm. I train 6 days a week and my diet is 90% healthy and I try to hit 200g protein a day. I try to push myself to the limit at each session.

Supplements: Taurine, Creatine, Ltheanine, Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, CoQ10, Omega 3, Garlic, MultiVitamin
Diet: 1L Milk 3%, Banana, 2x whey, Protein bar, Apple, 3 eggs with 2 toasts, 400g Pasta, 200g cottage cheese, 200g lean ground beef, 2x waffles with 2table spoon of jam.
Training: I lift 80lbs on bench press, 80-85lbs fixed weight barbell curl, 290lbs leg press on each side, 80lbs pulldown.. my strength is getting better (slowly) but my physique is not changing much.
Steroids: Test 350mg, Tren 325mg, Mast, 400mg. I am currently at week 5 of Tren and Masteron. Aromasin 12.5mg on injection days.
Side effects: I have no side effects so far.. only about a week ago I got really aggressive and a bit of puffy nipples. Taking ralox and nolva now.

I feel I lack muscles heavily and this is what is making my body look disproportionate because I have never actually lean bulked for a long time.. always was stuck between recomping or cutting.
What do you think brothers?

Thank you! :)

Attachments

• photo_2024-04-03_20-53-15.jpg
    photo_2024-04-03_20-53-15.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 12
  • photo_2024-04-03_20-53-08.jpg
    photo_2024-04-03_20-53-08.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 10
  • photo_2024-04-03_20-53-07.jpg
    photo_2024-04-03_20-53-07.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 11
  • photo_2024-04-03_20-53-07 (2).jpg
    photo_2024-04-03_20-53-07 (2).jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 13
  • photo_2024-04-03_20-53-06.jpg
    photo_2024-04-03_20-53-06.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 11

I have been recomping for 4 weeks now on Test, Tren and Masteron (for those who would ask why I take AAS, it is because I have muscle dystrophy so it is extremely difficult to gain strength or mass and I have had success with the strength gain. Could not open a water bottle before!). I added Tren because I have been stuck with this visceral fat for a long time now even when I cutted, it did not go away.. actually just shrinked and lost strength.

I am 75kg now at 174cm. I train 6 days a week and my diet is 90% healthy and I try to hit 200g protein a day. I try to push myself to the limit at each session.

Supplements: Taurine, Creatine, Ltheanine, Citrulline, Beta-Alanine, CoQ10, Omega 3, Garlic, MultiVitamin
Diet: 1L Milk 3%, Banana, 2x whey, Protein bar, Apple, 3 eggs with 2 toasts, 400g Pasta, 200g cottage cheese, 200g lean ground beef, 2x waffles with 2table spoon of jam.
Training: I lift 80lbs on bench press, 80-85lbs fixed weight barbell curl, 290lbs leg press on each side, 80lbs pulldown.. my strength is getting better (slowly) but my physique is not changing much.
Steroids: Test 350mg, Tren 325mg, Mast, 400mg. I am currently at week 5 of Tren and Masteron. Aromasin 12.5mg on injection days.
Side effects: I have no side effects so far.. only about a week ago I got really aggressive and a bit of puffy nipples. Taking ralox and nolva now.

I feel I lack muscles heavily and this is what is making my body look disproportionate because I have never actually lean bulked for a long time.. always was stuck between recomping or cutting.

I would try to continue to grow. You need to put more muscle on your frame or you will be stuck in the same spot you are in.
You are not in a horrible spot bodyfat wise just keep your diet clean.
Can you list what a normal day of eating looks like and what your doing for training? Let's get that optimized and set you up for success.

@FirasKjumai well you look great, very nice base

now do you want an answer? I would say you need to cut for sure but more for a recomp
NOT trenbolone because of prolactin = higher BF

now if you want us to help you with your cycle, YOU need to help us, HOW?
please start a NEW thread with your LOG journal diary so we understand you an can guide your cycle

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Pre-cycle Pre Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

ugfreak.to has everything you need going forward
with all your health problems I would consider trt possibly

Monstro says that a good stack for your issue
but tell us more about your health problem we don't know much about that

Top Bottom