Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Slyder 24 bulk cycle log

Open gym today. Got in a good chest workout out today then followed up with some shoulders and traps. 3 hours in gym with a small food break in the middle

New PR Incline press
45x15
60x12
70x8
90 x6 assisted by spotter

First try of 90 failed
Rested 2 min and with assistance I got them overhead and started pressing. Not the prettiest press but I got them heavy fuckers in my hands.
Nice bro

Today leg day.
No special order and if I don’t list the weight it is cause of old machines and labels are gone. Set pin and move weight.

1. Standing calf machine 4x20 pause at top and stretch bottom. Move toe position in and out.
2. Body weight sissy squats 4x20
3.leg extension machine 4x20
4. Leg curl macine 4x20
5. Seated calf raise 4x20, 1 plate, 2 plate, 3 plate,3 plate.
6. Vertical leg press
360-12
450-12
540-10
630-8
7 . Squat machine. 4x20 1 plate, 2 plate, 3 plate, 3 plate

I laughed at my self today. My calf’s are same size as thighs. Only my 3rd or 4th leg day this year. Atleast I did them 2 weeks in a row. Trying to make the habit of every Sunday is chicken leg day. It is shocking the range of motion I now have it right knee. The PRP shot last year changed it for sure.
Spent 20 plus years with reduced range.
My knees got shaky. And the walk down the stairs to leave got a little dicey! Ha ha ha

Sissy squat

Attachments

• IMG_7574.jpeg
    IMG_7574.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
Today leg day.
No special order and if I don’t list the weight it is cause of old machines and labels are gone. Set pin and move weight.

1. Standing calf machine 4x20 pause at top and stretch bottom. Move toe position in and out.
4. Leg curl macine 4x20
6. Vertical leg press
360-12
450-12
540-10
630-8

I laughed at my self today. My calf’s are same size as thighs. Only my 3rd or 4th leg day this year. Atleast I did them 2 weeks in a row. Trying to make the habit of every Sunday is chicken leg day. It is shocking the range of motion I now have it right knee. The PRP shot last year changed it for sure.
My knees got shaky. And the walk down the stairs to leave got a little dicey! Ha ha ha
@Slyderkt good updates....numbers are solid...........

how many sets did you end up doing that's crazy
I’ll be honest I am not sure.
1 1/2. - 2 hours a day is common.

I was with trainer for first 1 1/2 hours. Then I stopped and ate.
Then hit last hour on my own.
It really feels good to do it like that some weekends. Today was leg day and I took 2 hours but I did lots of walking between set.
My life is much simpler at my age. I get to finally focus on me.
I love my wife and kids, but now that kids are out of house. I work hard but now.
I get to Love ME .
Its is amazing!!

Today leg day.

4. Leg curl macine 4x20
6. Vertical leg press
360-12
450-12
540-10
630-8

I’ll be honest I am not sure.
1 1/2. - 2 hours a day is common.

I was with trainer for first 1 1/2 hours. Then I stopped and ate.
Then hit last hour on my own.
It really feels good to do it like that some weekends. Today was leg day and I took 2 hours but I did lots of walking between set.
My life is much simpler at my age. I get to finally focus on me.
I love my wife and kids, but now that kids are out of house. I work hard but now.
I get to Love ME .
Its is amazing!!
@Slyderkt calfs and thighs just gotta work on it bro pump them up more
be safe with the knees
leg day is the best and i want to see you LOVE YOU bro and push it harder

Today leg day.

4. Leg curl macine 4x20
6. Vertical leg press
360-12
450-12
540-10
630-8

On those machines I just list the hole or number of plates

Top Bottom