Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skinnyfat.. recomp or lean bulk?

this would be the first log we've seen from someone who has muscle dystrophy
sounds like something really bad that you are overcoming

we are proud that you are pushing yourself to be your very best
don't let anything get in your way

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

muscle dystrophy is something we don't hear much about
I wonder how many people actually have it and don't know it

Bros a log will get you further
it's because we can guide you and push you
sorry for your medical issues
but we can definitely get the most out of this situation with a log
LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.
Thank for your replies everyone! I have posted just a few mins ago. Thanks!

may I ask how you got diagnosed with your issue?
I know some people who have a hard time building muscle too
Hi. So, I never knew about it till I was 18 but I have always wondered why am I so weak? I joined gym at 17 and did not make much. I turned 18, had an ankle sprain and after doing a cast, the pain was still there. They did a nerve conduction study because they were like why is there pain? and it concluded that i have Charcot Marie Tooth. Apparently, cast was not needed and the pain was not from the ankle sprain but from Charcot Marie Tooth. I don't know what happened that day and why the pain happened but now I don't have any pain and never did in my life. Most people with that disease have severe pain that they manage with sedatives. I don't.. just a bit of weakness which I am overcoming. I never knew about it and my deceased father never told me about it. His symptoms are much much much worse and there are people who are on wheelchairs so I am like compared to them, in a perfect health condition.

Top Bottom