Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My 2024 Testosterone Equipoise cycle Log

Great job with the n2guard
I’m going keep using it on and off cycle, it’s a better supplement than my current multi vitamin, my GP read the label and was impressed. Her only comment was that I could take 1-2 additional tablets on days of high stress.

I’m going keep using it on and off cycle, it’s a better supplement than my current multi vitamin, my GP read the label and was impressed. Her only comment was that I could take 1-2 additional tablets on days of high stress.
@man05 I use n2guard daily and have all my clients on it, smart move man

Todays update:

35 minutes on the wind bike, zone 2 solid cardio, easy pace, tomorrow is HIIT pushing for 12 intervals @10/20 rate.

Water fast today so zero macros unless you count some lemon juice.

A few questions.
@the_alcatraz

Best to run EQ/ TEST @1:1 or running test a little higher like 400/ 300 EQ?

I can definitely adjust to 300/300 Test/EQ

Is 12 weeks optimal or longer for this cycle, I have read differing views, some saying longer better results some going 12 weeks then dropping eq and staying on Test for 2 more weeks.

Currently eating about 3500 calories, previous cycles I don’t think I was consuming enough calories to grow adequately, does this seem enough or do I need to eat more?

Post Heavy workouts I have been hitting a 1200 calorie shake 50 grams protein, 15 grams fat, 225 grams carbohydrates, 12 grams sugar total. Not consuming every every day only on my heavy sessions.

When I first thought I would not move forward I had already pinned that day and the previous Friday just to get into my system. So im about 2.5 weeks in and my veins are popping out, I’m naturally vascular but this is noticeable. IM much more hungry but in terms of being able to sit down and eat more quantity. A tad of bloat form eating but after todays fast that will be gone.

At any rate I need to go drink some water and dream of eating food right now.

Thank you for the help

Mark
@man05 3500 cal is fine but add some protein pre post workout for max gains

I’m also wondering about running 25mg Proviron to help the free test, is 25mg enough or 50mg?
I ran 50mg when I ran 200mg deca last year.

Thank you
25mgs of proviron enough to start first 2 weeks dont bump it

Todays update:

35 minutes on the wind bike, zone 2 solid cardio, easy pace, tomorrow is HIIT pushing for 12 intervals @10/20 rate.

Water fast today so zero macros unless you count some lemon juice.

A few questions.
@the_alcatraz

Best to run EQ/ TEST @1:1 or running test a little higher like 400/ 300 EQ?

I can definitely adjust to 300/300 Test/EQ

Is 12 weeks optimal or longer for this cycle, I have read differing views, some saying longer better results some going 12 weeks then dropping eq and staying on Test for 2 more weeks.

Currently eating about 3500 calories, previous cycles I don’t think I was consuming enough calories to grow adequately, does this seem enough or do I need to eat more?

Post Heavy workouts I have been hitting a 1200 calorie shake 50 grams protein, 15 grams fat, 225 grams carbohydrates, 12 grams sugar total. Not consuming every every day only on my heavy sessions.

When I first thought I would not move forward I had already pinned that day and the previous Friday just to get into my system. So im about 2.5 weeks in and my veins are popping out, I’m naturally vascular but this is noticeable. IM much more hungry but in terms of being able to sit down and eat more quantity. A tad of bloat form eating but after todays fast that will be gone.

At any rate I need to go drink some water and dream of eating food right now.

Thank you for the help

Mark
btw on the cycle make sure to keep doses low first 2-3 weeks and ramp up as the gains come

Top Bottom