Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get rid of soft nipples?

Bigboss,

O.K.
1st. thanks for being man enough to ask what some might find an embarrassing question... Second I too have had the same problem that you mention.

2nd. I'm going to reach out here to all of EF and post some pics. I'm sure that I'm not the only one secretly wondering, what other peoples progress looks like, and how much success they have had in combating this very personal issue. These are a before and afters. A lot of hard training, improved diet, etc.. I've had to cut these pics down to put them within the upload limit but you get the idea.

Last edited:
well holy moly -- I give props on askin the question as well... Unfortunately for me I am at abotu 20% bf, but have always been "bigger boned" im not exactly sure if that was an excuse I was given when I was younger, but it is what it is -- My legs are tree trunks and my arms are big strong and starting to cut... my chest is also starting to look a lot better but yes, I have the nipple problem as well... I LOVE when they are hard, but HATE, DRASTICALLY HATE when they are soft, my body is completely different when it alters...

So, we have it confirmed... Prep H with shark extract before tanning? Just apply ON the nipples?

Thanks

Nice improvement their bro!

beachhead06 said:
Bigboss,

O.K.
1st. thanks for being man enough to ask what some might find an embarrassing question... Second I too have had the same problem that you mention.

2nd. I'm going to reach out here to all of EF and post some pics. I'm sure that I'm not the only one secretly wondering, what other peoples progress looks like, and how much success they have had in combating this very personal issue. These are a before and afters. A lot of hard training, improved diet, etc.. I've had to cut these pics down to put them within the upload limit but you get the idea.

Well I also need to point out that in the pics I posted above that I had been tanning (which helped a little, and had just showered) But none the less after a lot of training, I had managed to improve the appearance of my nipples. How ever I'm still not quite satisfied. But are we ever satisfied? Isn't it human nature be discontent?

I have wondered this same thing. I seemed to have gotten soft nips while on cycle some time ago and just never really realized until I stopped lifting and got fatter. Now that I have lost 16lbs and I'm back to my starting weight I still have the problem. I can tell you that I have tried using Targex Burn with no success. I figured it might have with the fatty deposits in the nipple area but no luck for me...maybe I need to get down to a lot lower bf% which I'm trying my ass off to do. I am doing to try that prep H trick and see if it works and I'll let everyone know how that goes when I do. Glad to see I'm not the only one bothered by something like this!

Did the perparation H trick work - and for those who know, what is the lasting time frame of this trick. Meaning, if this really works, how long does it last for?

I couldn't read all the posts here in this thread, but you could take a pointer from models and strippers:stilleto:. Get em hard (nips) then put clear nail polish on them. This will keep em looking hard.

And no, i've never done this

Top Bottom