Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get rid of soft nipples?

I think I made this thread like a year ago, anyway anybody know if using prep H and tanning will make ur nips lookin good for GOOD?

hey guys, i know i do not have gyno. But most of the time my nipples are soft and pointy... However, when they get cold they get hard and look good. I do not like how they look when they are soft and pointy looking, i was wondering if there is anything i could do to keep them looking good and hard?

lol.....

Have your boyfreind put prep-h on his lips and then have him suck on your nips. This is the only way to keep your nips hard yet soft and supple at the same time.

Have your boyfreind put prep-h on his lips and then have him suck on your nips. This is the only way to keep your nips hard yet soft and supple at the same time.

ok there you ignorant immature faggot, this is coming from a teenager whos been on elite for a couple years and seen a lot of stupid shit people have wrote but not once said anything that would put them down. Its people like you who shouldnt be allowed on these discussion forums. Be serious or be gone.

I'm too lazy to read all 6 pages. But, wanted to throw this out there. You know the new (saw a commercial for it, then my gf showed me that she had it) eye roller thing to get rid of puffy bags under the eyes? All it is is like a mini-roller dispenser with the active ingredient being caffeine. It helps increase circulation and blood flow in the area applied (you use it before bed and in the morning she says) and over time the area "tightens up." I had some "Absolution" cream sitting around- yes I got ridiculous pre contest and bought this crap.. But, it has caffeine in it, yohimbe and so forth. My thought is that it would be great and work in the same way. I've got bags under my eyes a lot. This seems to help and I think something like that would help with the nips.

As far as prep-h goes. You have to buy the canadian version with "bio-dyne" in it to see results... supposedly. I say that because I've tried that version and still saw zero difference. Try the caffeine creams or that eye roller thing.

you need a strong androgen like masteron or proviron.

combine with a strong AI like aromasin or letrozole.

if those don't work add nolvadex or raloxifene.

if you combine all three of those and your nips dont get smaller and less puffy then tanning and maybe prep-h with biodyne are your only options.

tanning helps a lot actually, it will dry out and tighten the skin making them look more like they do when they are cold.

a lot of people just get really good at discreetly pinching or rubbing them when nobody's looking every 5 min or so and that works, but is admittedly annoying as fuck.

ha ha i have the same drama's as poor old mate here. i dont think pinching or rubbing them will fix the problem any more than getting them pierced. i'm just gonna try and forget about it and keep working and eating hard and grow bigger muscles everywhere.

dude . who gives a shit about ur nipples. my left nipple is like a half an inch long from having it pierced . dont worry about ur nipples. now if its ur manpiece that ur havin problems with then id worry

Top Bottom