Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

figuring out TRT as a man

CasIasu

I’m a male who is in my late 30’s. How I’ve looked into getting trt but can’t quite figure out if I need it. Let me tell you a bit about my history
I’ve used steroids off and on for the past 10 years started using them when I was 22 didn’t really know what I was doing. I haven’t felt quite the same as I did when I was younger and I got blood work done and my total testosterone levels are in the 300s.
Do you think I should wait longer or do you think it’s time for me to do trt what would you do in my situation?

you need to NOT be asking people on the internet about your need for TRT and go to see a professional endocrinologist.. this is for a doctor to guide you on

I’m a male who is in my late 30’s. How I’ve looked into getting trt but can’t quite figure out if I need it. Let me tell you a bit about my history
I’ve used steroids off and on for the past 10 years started using them when I was 22 didn’t really know what I was doing. I haven’t felt quite the same as I did when I was younger and I got blood work done and my total testosterone levels are in the 300s.
Do you think I should wait longer or do you think it’s time for me to do trt what would you do in my situation?
thats not enough info

but you can get on trt self trt 200mgs/week test

You're not going to feel the same as you did in your 20s in most situations

so that's not a good enough reason to do trt
a lot of people think trt is the answer to everything and they get on it and some things are improved but overall they still feel like shit anyway

I would focus more on your lifestyle

damn the guy comes on here and asks a question and people jump down his throat SMH

anyway if your levels stay low then i would do TRT

Top Bottom