Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

figuring out TRT as a man

I’m a male who is in my late 30’s. How I’ve looked into getting trt but can’t quite figure out if I need it. Let me tell you a bit about my history
I’ve used steroids off and on for the past 10 years started using them when I was 22 didn’t really know what I was doing. I haven’t felt quite the same as I did when I was younger and I got blood work done and my total testosterone levels are in the 300s.
Do you think I should wait longer or do you think it’s time for me to do trt what would you do in my situation?
sounds like you need TRT. Talk to your doctor and make sure you don't have an underlying issue such as a pituitary tumor or anything else that could be lowering your natural production. you are low and would benefit from TRT. Most doctors will not go over 200 mg a week and this is a good dose to get to high normal or slightly high levels. You will not see steroid like benefits but you will feel better. If your doctor isn't interested in raising your levers find another.

Top Bottom