Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to get rid of soft nipples?

bigboss22 said:
Hey guys, I know I do not have gyno. But most of the time my nipples are soft and pointy... however, when they get cold they get hard and look good. I do not like how they look when they are soft and pointy looking, I was wondering if there is anything I could do to keep them looking good and hard?

I see nothing wrong with this question, the guy is looking for an overall firmer chest. Point blank, we don't want the "omg are you serious" type around here unless it's something along the lines of a 16 year old looking for juice advice.

Even then the situation can be handled with professionalism.

With that being said:

I'm going to echo GUARDIAN'S question...are you on a cycle?

Have you ever taken AAS? Do you think shedding excess body fat will give your chest a harder look? Have you had this problem since puberty?

ive wondered this too, because i dont like how i have extra shit where my nipples are. when they are cold they seriously harden up to my chest and it looks exactly how i want them to look, but any other time and from some angles they look like little bitch-nipples.

TRENDSETTER you are hilarious lol. Thanks for all the help and taking my question seriously bros. As some of the guys have mentioned when my nipples are cold they also look like how Id like them too look. I have been on a cycle of deca/sust arouns this time LAST YR. I did proper PCT and my nipples have been like this forever, I did not get any signs of gyno from my cycle. Also right now I am on a cycle of EQ 500 mg per week. I am on my second week, inject every friday. But like i said, it really has nothing to do with the juice as my nipples had always been like this. I would consider piercing my nipples though if that would actually help, I just wonder if they will soften up if I take them off?

bigboss22 said:
TRENDSETTER you are hilarious lol. Thanks for all the help and taking my question seriously bros. As some of the guys have mentioned when my nipples are cold they also look like how Id like them too look. I have been on a cycle of deca/sust arouns this time LAST YR. I did proper PCT and my nipples have been like this forever, I did not get any signs of gyno from my cycle. Also right now I am on a cycle of EQ 500 mg per week. I am on my second week, inject every friday. But like i said, it really has nothing to do with the juice as my nipples had always been like this. I would consider piercing my nipples though if that would actually help, I just wonder if they will soften up if I take them off?

Lower chest development with dips should help unless this is puberty gyno. have u had this that long? what is your bf%?

did they get worse on deca?

sounds like a prolactin issue where fat builds up in the chest rather than an estrogen-related lump behind the nipple

maybe some dostinex

but honestly i'd get your hormone levels checked to see if anything is elevated

My body fat percentage is %12 or lower... I cant pinch fat anywhere on my body. Deca had nothing to do with the nipples.

bigboss22 said:
My body fat percentage is %12 or lower... I cant pinch fat anywhere on my body. Deca had nothing to do with the nipples.

so exactly how long have u had the soft nipples?

I understand what you are saying, and I experience this to some degree also. When I'm just kicking back relaxed my nipple area might be the size of a quarter, but when they get cold or you mess with them they shrink and tighten up to the size of a dime. They alway's look best when they are the size of a dime, I agree with you.

This used to bother me a little when I was younger, but then I realized that I was the only one that ever noticed this. If you look at a hundred guy's chests you'll see that this is fairly common, and that you really should'nt feel self concious about it.

One other thing to remember the bigger your pecs get the smaller your nipples look. So don't worry bro train hard and get that chest Jacked.

You could post some pics, so we can see what you are dealing with. Maybe we should all post some pics of our nipples? Then you'd see that other guy's deal with this to some degree or another.

Top Bottom