Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got into a fight at the carwash

BigRupe said:
Are you guys those voices???

Yeah, that's me and my alters talking amongst ourselves.
CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT CONVERT
:cow:

The way I heard this story it was two Mexicans, both in their 70's, and they were jumped from behind by Lestat and ten of his alters.

The Mexicans won.

I wonder if I changing my cycle will allow me to carry more beer and what if I run into any Mexicans?

As to the kind of beer I like a good wheat beer, but you name it I'll bring it.

Heck I might just double my test E injections and drop a few Anadrol's and rustle me up some Mexicans and force them to carry the beer.

BTW which one of you "voices" keeps telling me you are sleeping with my neighbors 300 pound girlfriend?

Just call immigration. $50 says at least four of them either hopped a fence or rode on a raft to enter this country.

Top Bottom