Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Isolating boyfriend on steroids - is this normal?

Honestly it'd not always black and white, these are powerful hormones and we are doing alot of things inside the mind and body with these chemicals, it can change how you think, how you are, irritation, paranoia, isolation, depression the list goes on and on.

Sometimes we don't even realize we have changed or how we are treating our loves ones or the people around us, offen times it takes coming off cycle going back to normal and then someone says you've been xyz and the last 12 weeks and the it hits you, that you did change and did act differently.

It takes alot of will power and control running these compounds, my second time around running a cycle my personality hasn't changed at all, it's because i got uses to running them and know what to watch and look out for and how to better maintain not being a different person.

It just takes time and gets better, unfortunately it isn't OK for the person your with who didn't ask for any ot who you've become or what you are while on cycle.

I'd really sit him down and have a thoughtful conversation really get everything out and make him realize what he is putting your through.

@sunny_yogi first you shouldnt think he's cheating, thats girl logic sister

the mix is B) his hormone situation and he's tired

How about you have you been training with him?

@NurseLulu13 can you comment please? your thoughts
I do train with him sometimes, yes.

I should have rephrased that. I do not think he is cheating. I was starting that some responses in the thread were he is either cheating or it’s his hormones.

Thank you

@sunny_yogi would suggest you to give him some time before judging him on the cheating part.......there is a lot going on in life sometimes apart from the cycle......once you get the chance...speak to to him as communication is the key to solve any issue......
@Tiger Salman Khan thank you. I should have phrased it differently. I do not think he’s cheating and I’m not accusing him of it.

I was just paraphrasing that’s some of my responses indicating that’s a possibility.

I am giving him space then plan on speaking with him more.

Honestly it'd not always black and white, these are powerful hormones and we are doing alot of things inside the mind and body with these chemicals, it can change how you think, how you are, irritation, paranoia, isolation, depression the list goes on and on.

Sometimes we don't even realize we have changed or how we are treating our loves ones or the people around us, offen times it takes coming off cycle going back to normal and then someone says you've been xyz and the last 12 weeks and the it hits you, that you did change and did act differently.

It takes alot of will power and control running these compounds, my second time around running a cycle my personality hasn't changed at all, it's because i got uses to running them and know what to watch and look out for and how to better maintain not being a different person.

It just takes time and gets better, unfortunately it isn't OK for the person your with who didn't ask for any ot who you've become or what you are while on cycle.

I'd really sit him down and have a thoughtful conversation really get everything out and make him realize what he is putting your through.
@Noah Wixx thank you for this response. That makes a lot of sense. This is what I was wanting to know if it’s common for him to be different and just what I can do to be supportive and encouraging still.

Thanks for the continued responses! I have tried talking to him before I made this post, that is when he mentioned he just wants to be alone basically. I am going to see how things progress since he already knows how I feel.

I am getting a mix of either a) he is cheating or b) he really is just drained/ focused / hormones off.

I do appreciate everyone taking the time to reply as I am not very knowledgeable on this but trying to educate myself more.

At the end of the day, I do love him and care about him and want to be supportive of him and understanding. I do have my own needs as well and am trying not to be selfish or insensitive. That is why I wanted to hear other perspectives to see if I just need to be understanding and it's his hormones, or if he really is just wanting to actually push me away.
This is all you can do. Was his response rational or did he get upset? Do you feel your communication with him is good?
Typically when taking AAS one's existing personality is amplified meaning an asshole becomes a bigger asshole. Not saying your BF fits that just citing example.
IMO you need to do what is right for you. If this becomes a long term thing with him them IMO you have some tough decisions to work on. If you are having good communication with him and he dismisses you for HIS needs consistently then it would show his true feelings toward you. Don't settle for a situation that all the sacrifices are on you. This will make for an unhappy relationship and an unhappy life for you.

This is all you can do. Was his response rational or did he get upset? Do you feel your communication with him is good?
Typically when taking AAS one's existing personality is amplified meaning an asshole becomes a bigger asshole. Not saying your BF fits that just citing example.
IMO you need to do what is right for you. If this becomes a long term thing with him them IMO you have some tough decisions to work on. If you are having good communication with him and he dismisses you for HIS needs consistently then it would show his true feelings toward you. Don't settle for a situation that all the sacrifices are on you. This will make for an unhappy relationship and an unhappy life for you.
@s.gentz His was response was rational and he was not upset at all. He said there is nothing "wrong" with me or anything I have done or anything like that. He basically was like my only desire right now is being at the gym. He actually mentioned personality feeling amplified as well. I understand the example. I never felt like he was an asshole and that is not a word I have ever used to describe him or anything. He used to have a lot more affection and love towards me and the last few weeks it just seems the opposite.

I appreciate the response. I am just having a hard time figuring out if what he is taking is causing the personality shift or if it is our relationship but when I have mentioned our relationship, he is like there are no issues. So I guess for now I just am going to give him the space and focus on things with myself and see if things improve. Doesn't seem like there is much else for me to do.

@Noah Wixx thank you for this response. That makes a lot of sense. This is what I was wanting to know if it’s common for him to be different and just what I can do to be supportive and encouraging still.
Best you can do is sit down with a list of changes you've noticed from before cycle and while on cycle and point out specific situations, if you ask a certain question you know him so well u know its the same response everytime, see if they have changed.

Just try and have a productive relaxed discussion and get out how you truly are feeling make him see what u see, respectfully of course.

You have needs he has needs both need to work together to find a way to meet the mandatory balance each other out.

He can't just be selfishly indulged in his the gym and make absolutely no time for you at all, that is wrong and not acceptable.

So I guess for now I just am going to give him the space and focus on things with myself and see if things improve. Doesn't seem like there is much else for me to d
You are right. Make sure you take care of yourself. If this becomes a problem that getting too much to deal with and he does nothing to meet you in the middle then he may not be the right person for you. Relationships should be a partnership.
I am just having a hard time figuring out if what he is taking is causing the personality shift
Typically the 2 steroids that carry the most mental sides are trenbolone and Deca/NPP.
Low test(trt) and anavar should not be causing this personality shift. I suspect he is taking something more.

You are right. Make sure you take care of yourself. If this becomes a problem that getting too much to deal with and he does nothing to meet you in the middle then he may not be the right person for you. Relationships should be a partnership.

Typically the 2 steroids that carry the most mental sides are trenbolone and Deca/NPP.
Low test(trt) and anavar should not be causing this personality shift. I suspect he is taking something more.
Expanding on that theory we need to find out if his gear is ugl or doctor prescribed, ( i think u can still get decca through clinics) it is entirely plausible his vial could say decca but it can actually be tren, or his var could be anadrol, or last case scenario he isn't being upfront about what he is actually taking ot he is taking higher mg amounts then he is letting on.

Thanks for all of the responses. He actually told me today that he only cares to prioritize himself right now. He said it’s not working because I want more and he wants less and that I should find someone to marry me quick and get me pregnant before it’s too late. Then he said he’s just a distraction at this point. So I won’t be having further updates going forward.

Top Bottom