Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Isolating boyfriend on steroids - is this normal?

Thanks for all of the responses. He actually told me today that he only cares to prioritize himself right now. He said it’s not working because I want more and he wants less and that I should find someone to marry me quick and get me pregnant before it’s too late. Then he said he’s just a distraction at this point. So I won’t be having further updates going forward.
I'm sorry 😞 that is a really disgusting and distasteful way of telling someone you don't want to be with them anymore.

I think you will be much better off without him, he sounds Immature,selfish and frankly just a jerk, no one deserves that.

Thanks for all of the responses. He actually told me today that he only cares to prioritize himself right now. He said it’s not working because I want more and he wants less and that I should find someone to marry me quick and get me pregnant before it’s too late. Then he said he’s just a distraction at this point. So I won’t be having further updates going forward.
@sunny_yogi thats very negative way of doing it. It was probably best you find someone better in your life that treats you well.

Top Bottom