Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Isolating boyfriend on steroids - is this normal?

sunny_yogi

I (30s F) have been with my boyfriend (30s M) for a few years. He recently started a new cycle of TRT and Anavar and his personality has really taken a shift and I'm not sure what to do.
He has done a cycle before but his personality didn't really change last time. This time started out fine but over the last few weeks he is acting like he just wants to be alone and to go to the gym. He has been transparent with telling me how sometimes he feels good and then the next, the smallest thing can make him mad. It has felt like he is shutting me out because he is starting to act like he doesn't even want to talk to me.

I wanted to see if this is "normal" behavior from anyone else who has personally been in a relationship with someone who has done steroids or from someone who has used them as well and have felt like this?

I am trying to educate myself on changes that can happen while taking steroids, but I just genuinely miss spending time with him. I am trying to give him space and be positive, but wasn't sure what else to do.

I am very supportive of him being so driven with the gym and having personal goals for his physique. I am also very into fitness and workout daily, sometime we even go to the gym together. I am not against him using steroids and have no issues with it. I am not trying to be selfish whatsoever, I honestly just miss talking to him and seeing him and just don't know how else to be a good girlfriend right now.

Disclaimer: I am not a needy girlfriend who needs constant communication / validation. We do not live together but would previously spend at least 3-4 days a week together, but now it's hard to see him once a week. We both have busy jobs so used to talk on the phone at least once or twice a day with a few texts in between. Now it is hard to even get one text a day from him. I am also not blowing up his phone because I do not want to annoy him. I just want to know how else I can be supportive even while I miss time with him.

TL;DR: how do I still be a supportive girlfriend with boyfriend isolating from steroid use?

I (30s F) have been with my boyfriend (30s M) for a few years. He recently started a new cycle of TRT and Anavar and his personality has really taken a shift and I'm not sure what to do.
He has done a cycle before but his personality didn't really change last time. This time started out fine but over the last few weeks he is acting like he just wants to be alone and to go to the gym. He has been transparent with telling me how sometimes he feels good and then the next, the smallest thing can make him mad. It has felt like he is shutting me out because he is starting to act like he doesn't even want to talk to me.

I wanted to see if this is "normal" behavior from anyone else who has personally been in a relationship with someone who has done steroids or from someone who has used them as well and have felt like this?

I am trying to educate myself on changes that can happen while taking steroids, but I just genuinely miss spending time with him. I am trying to give him space and be positive, but wasn't sure what else to do.

I am very supportive of him being so driven with the gym and having personal goals for his physique. I am also very into fitness and workout daily, sometime we even go to the gym together. I am not against him using steroids and have no issues with it. I am not trying to be selfish whatsoever, I honestly just miss talking to him and seeing him and just don't know how else to be a good girlfriend right now.

Disclaimer: I am not a needy girlfriend who needs constant communication / validation. We do not live together but would previously spend at least 3-4 days a week together, but now it's hard to see him once a week. We both have busy jobs so used to talk on the phone at least once or twice a day with a few texts in between. Now it is hard to even get one text a day from him. I am also not blowing up his phone because I do not want to annoy him. I just want to know how else I can be supportive even while I miss time with him.

TL;DR: how do I still be a supportive girlfriend with boyfriend isolating from steroid use?
@sunny_yogi you know to be honest its hard to say without knowing your boyfriend or what he's doing or using

and getting raged a bit happens on high test
can you tell us more about him ? his cycle?

though I do think you should support him and love him no matter what

also tell us about yourself, you train diet?

@sunny_yogi you know to be honest its hard to say without knowing your boyfriend or what he's doing or using

and getting raged a bit happens on high test
can you tell us more about him ? his cycle?

though I do think you should support him and love him no matter what

also tell us about yourself, you train diet?
I don't know the exact dosage, I just know he is taking anavar daily (I think around 40mg) and getting weekly trt injections.

I do love him and support him, I just wanted to know if it's normal for this kind of behavior.

I do train and I am also a yoga instructor.

this type of thing can happen on or off steroids

but as disappointing as it may seem he might be at that point in his life where steroid are making him want to be single. this is part of the risk of entering a relationship, i don't see this ending well for you here

Its hard to say exactly... my guess is that his hormones are just way off...

first things first... trt is not a "cycle"... trt is a treatment for hypogonadism (Low Testosterone) that one would stay on for life... more than likely, after his last cycle, he didnt pct properly and through things off in a major way but this is all hypothetical... without seeing a blood panel, going over a multitude of other factors etc. then this is all just hypothetical, which i for one, do not like to ever do... im a "facts" guy, not a feelings or hypothetical person

I'm guessing your boyfriend is probably cheating on you
it sounds like he's getting attention somewhere else

Top Bottom