Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

leg day bash on my hamstrings

Tueoiso

was doing my legs and someone came up to me and said that I needed to hit my hamstrings more and he said that they looked really small versus my quads. He was an older personal trainer who I see going around the gym and nitpicking people while they work out.
Just curious if you think he is right and if so what are some ways I can start hitting my hamstrings. I did have a car accident years ago where I couldn’t walk for a month so I wonder if that has something to do with it

was doing my legs and someone came up to me and said that I needed to hit my hamstrings more and he said that they looked really small versus my quads. He was an older personal trainer who I see going around the gym and nitpicking people while they work out.
Just curious if you think he is right and if so what are some ways I can start hitting my hamstrings. I did have a car accident years ago where I couldn’t walk for a month so I wonder if that has something to do with it
front squats and normal squats work the hams

Wish I could train legs

people should mind their own business at the gym

Top Bottom