Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asking for help.Long story!

okiman

Hello ,this is my first time here for many years. I'm a life-long lifter who has been for the most part natural. I started lifting and working out in the 80's in my mid to late teens. Back then we all listened to Arnold and read M&F for our bb needs.
I lifted very heavy and trained 3-6 times per week. I made a lot of gains and was 210 at 5'7 with 18inch arms.I could squat 300kg for a single rep and 240kg for 20 on a regular basis.Never thought I would touch steroids but in my late 30's after over 20yrs of natural training my curiosity got the better of me and I tried a first cycle with Deca and dbol.I found that it didn't do much other than give me water retention and a bloated look.
I did more research and this was the time that a lot of info was available for making your own Tren from fina pellets.Being married with 2 kids I'm frugal, to say the least, so it appealed to me. So this is what I did for my next few cycles. It helped a lot with my strength so I was back to lifting my best from my youth and also some small gains. But after that, I quit all drugs.
Now here's where things get bad. In 2008, I had a complete meltdown. I was working full-time ,doing 60hrs of unpaid community work a month and building an extension on my house alone. I went from that to sitting in a recliner and not being able to do anything. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and since then have really struggled. Lifting on one day will leave me totally drained for days afterward with pain and stiffness everywhere.
I'm now 51yrs old , and I still have a lot of mass which I attribute to all my years of natural lifting .I sorely (no pun intended)miss being able to work out regularly like I used to and I have no energy for the simplest things.I lost my job, then house and also my self-worth because of this sickness. I often wonder if my taking fina had anything to do with my condition. One doctor suggested though that my fibro may be caused by compression at the top of my spine where I have a visible dowager's hump. maybe from lifting too heavy and too early in life.
My question to you is what can I do? There are so many other things out there now that weren't some years ago.Peptides,sarms etc. Is there anything that would really help me in my condition? Is there anyone of you with a similar story?
Thanks ahead of time for reading and considering this.

Sorry to hear about your troubles over the last few years okiman. I'm not an expert on fibromyalgia or anything. But I would start by looking into the peptide TB-500. It helps a great dealing with healing muscle/injuries, so it could help provide you some relief. The sarm Ostarine is also used for its healing properties.

Thanks very much for that. I had heard something about Ipamorelin but not these. I'll look into them.

Top Bottom