Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ancillary Guys Products

chilifighter

I just ordered some products from AG and I was wondering if I could get some help on the dosages. I would like to know the dosages to start out with on LiquiClen / LiquiNolva and vitamins b12 .. I have some insulin pins but I am not sure the dosages. Thx.

Chilifighter

chilifighter said:
I just ordered some products from AG and I was wondering if I could get some help on the dosages. I would like to know the dosages to start out with on LiquiClen / LiquiNolva and vitamins b12 .. I have some insulin pins but I am not sure the dosages. Thx.

Chilifighter

Haven't ordered from A.G. yet.... but I'm pretty sure all their stuff is "oral administration only". (Hence the eyedropper packaging)

So don't go injecting that stuff.

yea its all oral admin, im guessing that one dropper full is 1ml of solution ?

AnaSci said:
yea its all oral admin, im guessing that one dropper full is 1ml of solution ?[/QUOTE

Well I recieved my products 3 days ago. The vitamin b12 is injectable but the rest are all oral. I will have to say AG guys have great customer service and their products seem to be top notch also.

chilifighter

Yup!

Always on time those guys!

chilifighter said:

Chilifighter
ACguys rock..great products and great service. They run kickass specials too.

the B12 injects do 1000mcg per poke.....I usually do it 5 days in a row and then E3D...thats just me though.

The liquid clen is 200mcg per ml.......be careful with it.....if you are asking what dosasges of clen should be used you need to read some before you stroke out on us ;) heres a link to help you so (if this isnt what you are asking and only wanted to know how much per ml no disrespect intended but would rather give to much info just in case so noone has a heartattack lol)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210446&highlight=clen+faq

As far as the nolva I suppose the dosing depends on what else you are doing and what your purposes are so not sure I can offer much advice there.

So you just put a drop in your mouth for dosage ? is that the way to administer it ?

Top Bottom