Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water-based Stanozolol not longer white?

1) Read my response to Mustang if you still feel suspicious.

2) The 2-3 weeks I am getting it from... a VADE MECUM for example? or the PACKAGE LEAFLET itself? Both of these if you cand get a hold of old ones before the product was discontinued of course.
  1. Half-Life: The half-life of Winstrol Depot is longer than that of oral Winstrol. The injectable form has a half-life of around 24 hours, leading to a more prolonged duration of action and potentially less frequent dosing. Oral Winstrol, on the other hand, has a shorter half-life, requiring more frequent dosing throughout the day to maintain stable blood levels.
Injectable winstrol is stanzodol suspended in water. When it's not esterified you only get the drug half life there is nothing to slow the release.
There is no difference between the water based injectable form and pill form other than the delivery method and the injectable form has a longer half life (9hours pill/24hours injected) due to the slightly longer absorption time of the fluid in the muscle.

1. Half-Life: The half-life of Winstrol Depot is longer than that of oral Winstrol. The injectable form has a half-life of around 24 hours, leading to a more prolonged duration of action and potentially less frequent dosing. Oral Winstrol, on the other hand, has a shorter half-life, requiring more frequent dosing throughout the day to maintain stable blood levels.
Injectable winstrol is stanzodol suspended in water. When it's not esterified you only get the drug half life there is nothing to slow the release.
There is no difference between the water based injectable form and pill form other than the delivery method and the injectable form has a longer half life (9hours pill/24hours injected) due to the slightly longer absorption time of the fluid in the muscle.
Thanks for the info s.gentz. I appreciate it.

wikidoc.org/index.php/Stanozolol

"Stanozolol, commonly sold under the name Winstrol (oral) and Winstrol Depot (intra-muscular), was developed by Winthrop Laboratories in 1962. It is a synthetic anabolic steroid derived fromtestosterone, and has been approved by the FDA[/URL] for human use." [emphasis mine].

"In humans, it has been demonstrated to be successful in treating anaemia[/URL] and hereditary angioedema[/URL]."
Winthrop Laboratories in 1962 was the only one that could sell stanazolol winstrol for human use, its NO LONGER approved or made for human use bro, why you arguing, whats the point of you using it?

Top Bottom