Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water-based Stanozolol not longer white?

Alpha_Male

I am sorry I guess this question was already asked although I couldn't find the answer in the forum.

I have a question about the "new" presentation of the Water-based Stanozolol.

Traditionally water-based Stanozolol (Winstrol) was sold in a milky white suspension. Which, the theory says, it was micro-crystals that dissolve over time, steady releasing the Stanozolol during 2-3 weeks.

I see now, all the labs sell the water-based Stanozolol in a yellowish translucid suspension.

I am using this product for therapeutic reasons, I rather don't get into the details but it has to do with malnourishment. The thing is, it is not for bodybuilding where one could be injecting it every other day. So, for me it is actually important to know the actual time-release period of the drug for dosage purposes.

Does someone know, or have some kind-of informed opinion, about the time-release period of the water-based Stanozolol in this new translucid presentation? Is it still 2 to 3 weeks?

Any information will be appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

I am sorry I guess this question was already asked although I couldn't find the answer in the forum.

Traditionally water-based Stanozolol (Winstrol) was sold in a milky white suspension. Which, the theory says, it was micro-crystals that dissolve over time, steady releasing the Stanozolol during 2-3 weeks.

I see now, all the labs sell the water-based Stanozolol in a yellowish translucid suspension.

I am using this product for therapeutic reasons, I rather don't get into the details but it has to do with malnourishment. The thing is, it is not for bodybuilding where one could be injecting it every other day. So, for me it is actually important to know the actual time-release period of the drug for dosage purposes.

Does someone know, or have some kind-of informed opinion, about the time-release period of the water-based Stanozolol in this new translucid presentation? Is it still 2 to 3 weeks?

Thanks in advance.
@Alpha_Male you're using winstrol stanozolol for theraputic reasons? which kind? as they dont exist, it's a veterinarian based steroid. Human application doesn't exist for it, so makes me think you're making this up and lying to us.

Now tell us what your real question is please? listening

Thanks in advance.
Do you not eat enough?

steady releasing the Stanozolol during 2-3 weeks.
Water based stanozolol has a half life of less than a day. Same as the pills. In fact you can drink it if you like. Not sure where your getting 2-3 weeks. Also suspicious of the "therapeutic" use. As @MUSTANG_18 said, its a veterinary drug for increasing apatite in dogs.

check out para pharma, they got good gear

Top Bottom