Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees suck...

Bulldog_10 said:
Yeah...we were yelling all kinds of shit (at least friday night when I was there). That was some funny shit...effective too. I don't care what you say, that HAD to get into their heads.

It did not get into their heads for Christ's sake! They are fucking professional athletes. They thrive off it. Arod even said it didn't even compare to the first time he went back to Seattle.

See what you did now?!! you gone and woke up PatsFan!

KillahBee said:
It did not get into their heads for Christ's sake! They are fucking professional athletes. They thrive off it. Arod even said it didn't even compare to the first time he went back to Seattle.

See what you did now?!! you gone and woke up PatsFan!

I don't care what anyone says...If you've been accused of juicing for the past couple months...thousands of people screaming it at you while you're at bat trying to hit a 90mph pitch...it's gonna take your mind off the ball at least A LITTLE bit. Maybe they're not dwelling on it, but it just gives them something else to think about...which is big when trying to do the hardest thing in sports...hit a baseball.

Bulldog_10 said:
I don't care what anyone says...If you've been accused of juicing for the past couple months...thousands of people screaming it at you while you're at bat trying to hit a 90mph pitch...it's gonna take your mind off the ball at least A LITTLE bit. Maybe they're not dwelling on it, but it just gives them something else to think about...which is big when trying to do the hardest thing in sports...hit a baseball.

liar.

Bulldog_10 said:
Why liar?

I was kidding. I don't think that it bothers them, but it's all opinion anyway. I just remembered another major reason why I hate Sox fans- EVERY year they start in first and EVERY year the Yankees win the AL East. Yet, EVERY year stupid Sox fans talk SO MUCH shit in the beginning of the year, then when they lose to the Yanks they start with the salary talk and roll out the excuses. just one year I wish they would shut the fuck up until they have a reason to talk. :heart:

KillahBee said:
I was kidding. I don't think that it bothers them, but it's all opinion anyway. I just remembered another major reason why I hate Sox fans- EVERY year they start in first and EVERY year the Yankees win the AL East. Yet, EVERY year stupid Sox fans talk SO MUCH shit in the beginning of the year, then when they lose to the Yanks they start with the salary talk and roll out the excuses. just one year I wish they would shut the fuck up until they have a reason to talk. :heart:

I hope you burn in hell. LOL. We Sox fans don't dwell in the past, we focus on the future. And the last I heard, we won 3 of 4 last week. Stop living in the past. ;)

Bulldog_10 said:
I hope you burn in hell. LOL. We Sox fans don't dwell in the past, we focus on the future. And the last I heard, we won 3 of 4 last week. Stop living in the past. ;)

"We Sox fans don't dwell in the past" - I think we both know that is the lie of the year right there, guy. I grew up in Rhode Island, so I have been around jerk Sox fans all my life. All they do is dwell! lol. we'll see what we are talking about come October. Sox are looking real good right now, I'll give you that. Yanks aren't. But, like a true Yanks fan, I'm not worried. I know it's a long, long season.

KillahBee said:
"We Sox fans don't dwell in the past" - I think we both know that is the lie of the year right there, guy. I grew up in Rhode Island, so I have been around jerk Sox fans all my life. All they do is dwell! lol. we'll see what we are talking about come October. Sox are looking real good right now, I'll give you that. Yanks aren't. But, like a true Yanks fan, I'm not worried. I know it's a long, long season.

Damn right we'll see what happens in October! We don't even have close to a whole line-up right now...Wait till our whole team comes together. Then the MLB is in some trouble. It's gonna be an extra long season for yankees fans...we'll be kickin your asses all year, we'll be knockin bitches off the bandwagon by the 100's.

Oh man, I wish it was september. ;)

Bulldog_10 said:
I hope you burn in hell. LOL. We Sox fans don't dwell in the past, we focus on the future. . ;)

You guys have been focusing on the future since 1918.

brb, Bill Buckner just called me.

Top Bottom