Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees suck...

Bulldog_10 said:
Damn right we'll see what happens in October! We don't even have close to a whole line-up right now...Wait till our whole team comes together. Then the MLB is in some trouble. It's gonna be an extra long season for yankees fans...we'll be kickin your asses all year, we'll be knockin bitches off the bandwagon by the 100's.

Oh man, I wish it was september. ;)

I know you aren't talking about me when you say bandwagon, so I'll leave that alone. I hope the Red Sox make it all the way to game 7 of the ALCS just like last year so we can destroy their dreams all over again (just like last year). I love it. Just wait til ARod gets into his groove, Moose nuts up, Lieber gets healthy, and Bernie gets back to 100%.

BileStew said:
You guys have been focusing on the future since 1918.

brb, Bill Buckner just called me.

You dick! You did NOT just bring up Bill Buckner!

And killah...I AM waiting for all those things to happen...I guess I'll be waiting a LONG time.

Bulldog_10 said:
You dick! You did NOT just bring up Bill Buckner!

And killah...I AM waiting for all those things to happen...I guess I'll be waiting a LONG time.

you're a sox fan, you should be used to waiting by now...

I went to school about a block away from Fenway. (AIB) The place was a damn zoo when there was a game, I used to curse all the damn outta towners clogging up the T. Man, I miss Boston, what a cool town.
BTW

YANKEES SUCK!

jestros said:
I went to school about a block away from Fenway. (AIB) The place was a damn zoo when there was a game, I used to curse all the damn outta towners clogging up the T. Man, I miss Boston, what a cool town.
BTW

YANKEES SUCK!

hehe...i live right by the AIB. It does suck during game days, shit is rediculous, parking's a bitch. But it's worth it since we're the 2004 world series champions.

And killah...it's all gonna be worth the wait. We won't take it for granted like you bastards. Just because you buy your championships doesn't mean you should take them for granted. LOL! JK, I don't even want to argue the payroll issues. Sox Rule!

Bulldog_10 said:
hehe...i live right by the AIB. It does suck during game days, shit is rediculous, parking's a bitch. But it's worth it since we're the 2004 world series champions.
Is that giant slice place still open? You wanna pop 2 slices of peperoni in the mail?

PatsFan34 said:
Jingle bells, the yankees smell and killabee's a fag!!!

Skiggily BOP!!!

BWAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!! That was great. You just got me to laugh, even though I'm wicked pissed off right now. Campus police and meter maids make me want to kill people...oh yeah, and mechanics too. fuckers.

And jestros...what slice place? My brothers?

Top Bottom