Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees suck...

BileStew said:
I agree with you, Torre is a cool customer and knows how to handle the myriad of ego's he has in that clubhouse. He is the glue that holds that team together.

And I don't think Boston would have won a few championships with him at the helm. Steinbrenner would have hired Bucky @#$%@ Dent to be the manager for NY and spoiled your teams chances.........again.

heh

I hate you. ;)

But seriously, Torre would have won it for us last year. And no, I'm not just talking about the move to leave pedro in...but grady little made so many fucking mistakes in that series it was rediculous. And people say "he got us that far..." No, the sox got that far DESPITE having him for a coach...that guy sucked.

I was so happy last year when they were talking about getting rid of torre...the yanks would have went straight downhill. George finally opened his eyes...luckily for you homos. :rainbow:

PatsFan34 said:
Ram-Rod is the new curse in town. The REDSOX WIN...THHHHHAAAA REDSOX WIN!!!

Mutha fuckin B-I-ITCHES!!!

Wut up BULLDOG?

Boy am I glad to see you here!

Can you say COREY FUCKING DILLON!??!?!?! Hell yeah baby...we're already starting our run to super bowl #3 in 4 years!

LOL at the Ram-Rod curse! Here's a little heks to get it started:heks:

Good year for boston sports, too bad the B's fucked things up for us the other night.

Bulldog_10 said:

Can you say COREY FUCKING DILLON!??!?!?! Hell yeah baby...we're already starting our run to super bowl #3 in 4 years!

Good year for boston sports, too bad the B's fucked things up for us the other night.

Were the Sox fans yelling Balco when Giambi and Sheffield were up?

Even I found that funny.

BileStew said:
Were the Sox fans yelling Balco when Giambi and Sheffield were up?

Even I found that funny.

Yeah...we were yelling all kinds of shit (at least friday night when I was there). That was some funny shit...effective too. I don't care what you say, that HAD to get into their heads.

Bulldog_10 said:

Man, it's been a hell of year for boston, and YES I wanted to PUKE when Kouvo scored that shitty ass goal. No heart in that first fucking line!!! Thorton was a pussy, hurt or not!!!

I can't believe the Pats got Corey Dillon. They are gonna make a mockery out of the rest of the NFL this year!!! Lets go Celtics...Lets GO SOX!!!

Whoop whoop NUGGA WHAT?

Bulldog_10 said:
Yeah...we were yelling all kinds of shit (at least friday night when I was there). That was some funny shit...effective too. I don't care what you say, that HAD to get into their heads.

Too funny. I still want to catch a game at Fenway one of these days/years. The atmosphere has to be as electric as it is in Yankee Stadium.

And I hate to admit this, but I have been a lifelong Celtics fan...heh

PatsFan34 said:
Man, it's been a hell of year for boston, and YES I wanted to PUKE when Kouvo scored that shitty ass goal. No heart in that first fucking line!!! Thorton was a pussy, hurt or not!!!

I can't believe the Pats got Corey Dillon. They are gonna make a mockery out of the rest of the NFL this year!!! Lets go Celtics...Lets GO SOX!!!

Whoop whoop NUGGA WHAT?

Boston is the fucking best sports city in the world. And Monday was the biggest sports day in the history of one city i think. I was around kenmore square, we had the sox coming back to kick the yankee's asses, as the boston marathon winner was running by, and the bruins were getting ready for a game 7...what a fuckin day that was.

Fuck the yanks. GO SOX! GO C's! And coming soon...GO PATS!!!!!

BileStew said:
Too funny. I still want to catch a game at Fenway one of these days/years. The atmosphere has to be as electric as it is in Yankee Stadium.

And I hate to admit this, but I have been a lifelong Celtics fan...heh

I've never been to Yankees stadium, but I'm sure it's not as good as going to a game at fenway...especially a sox/yanks game. I might be going down to a yanks game at some point this season, so I'll let ya know how the two compare.

Although NOTHING is going to compare to the game i'm going to in sept. Green monster seats for sox/yanks, playoff time approaching (for the sox at least...don't know about the yanks, LOL!). Can't beat it.

Top Bottom