Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankees suck...

I really love hating the Yankees....its extremely hard to do with all their success....but I am plugging on....

BileStew said:

word. I do not have the time nor patience to read the rest of this thread or describe my feelings on classless, moronic Sox fans. Boo Arod- that makes sense. Constantly chant 'Yankees suck' - that makes even more sense. Classless.

KillahBee said:
word. I do not have the time nor patience to read the rest of this thread or describe my feelings on classless, moronic Sox fans. Boo Arod- that makes sense. Constantly chant 'Yankees suck' - that makes even more sense. Classless.

Why would we not boo A-Rod? And why would we not chant yankees suck? Are you even a sports fan?

Bulldog_10 said:
Why would we not boo A-Rod? And why would we not chant yankees suck? Are you even a sports fan?

die hard yankee fan my friend. I work in the sports industry also (business side). however, I never believed being a sports fan and being a moron were synonymous. chanting the yankees suck when they beat your team EVERY year is pretty fucking stupid and pointless in my book. but, hey, that's just me.

KillahBee said:
die hard yankee fan my friend. I work in the sports industry also (business side). however, I never believed being a sports fan and being a moron were synonymous. chanting the yankees suck when they beat your team EVERY year is pretty fucking stupid and pointless in my book. but, hey, that's just me.

So do you want us to chant yankees are great? How is cheering against your rival team being a moron? Yeah, that makes alot of sense.

Go Yankees! Oh wait, I hate the yankees. Now I'm confused. How do I become a smart sports fan bro?

Bulldog_10 said:
So do you want us to chant yankees are great? How is cheering against your rival team being a moron? Yeah, that makes alot of sense.

Go Yankees! Oh wait, I hate the yankees. Now I'm confused. How do I become a smart sports fan bro?

So, you think a smart sports fan just makes things up? You can cheer against them, but try and make sense. I guess you think it would be logical for an Oakland fan to chant "Barry Bonds can't hit homeruns"?!

KillahBee said:
So, you think a smart sports fan just makes things up? You can cheer against them, but try and make sense. I guess you think it would be logical for an Oakland fan to chant "Barry Bonds can't hit homeruns"?!

That's totally different. Insulting the team you're playing against is part of the game. If you want to root against barry bonds you call him a juice monkey. Not everything you say to an opposing player has to be the god's honest truth you know...it's part of sports. Seemed to get into A-Rod's head...probably because he's a fucking faggot and a pussy. He couldn't have handled the pressure in boston anyways.

Yankees seem to start out slow and step it up when it counts. Win or lose, they`re definately a smart team. I like the way they`re managed, Truly professional.

They get bet by Boston just to give them a taste of success, only to crush them in the postseason when it counts, that makes it hurt so much more.

gonelifting said:
Yankees seem to start out slow and step it up when it counts. Win or lose, they`re definately a smart team. I like the way they`re managed, Truly professional.

They get bet by Boston just to give them a taste of success, only to crush them in the postseason when it counts, that makes it hurt so much more.

Damn you to hell!

But I agree with you...I like Joe Torre...he's the fucking wild card in the whole deal. We always have good teams, but can't find a solid manager to save our lives. I honestly believe if we had torre we'd have a few championships under our belts in the past couple years.

The yanks have it all, and that's why I hate them...they have an owner who will spend anything to get everyone, and a manager that can win with an all-star team (I don't think grady little could have). We'll see how this year turns out...I have a good feeling about it.

Bulldog_10 said:
Damn you to hell!

But I agree with you...I like Joe Torre...he's the fucking wild card in the whole deal. We always have good teams, but can't find a solid manager to save our lives. I honestly believe if we had torre we'd have a few championships under our belts in the past couple years.

The yanks have it all, and that's why I hate them...they have an owner who will spend anything to get everyone, and a manager that can win with an all-star team (I don't think grady little could have). We'll see how this year turns out...I have a good feeling about it.

I agree with you, Torre is a cool customer and knows how to handle the myriad of ego's he has in that clubhouse. He is the glue that holds that team together.

And I don't think Boston would have won a few championships with him at the helm. Steinbrenner would have hired Bucky @#$%@ Dent to be the manager for NY and spoiled your teams chances.........again.

heh

Top Bottom