Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow! The Colts pulled Peyton in the 3rd Qtr w/only a 5 point lead

if you have an opportunity to be the best team of all time, you do it. peyton already has a ring, you know he wanted to go undefeated.

twas the right call. The colts are not deep at alot of key positions. Maybe they could have kept manning in, but other guys needed to be pulled.....especially on D. People don't realize that the Colts SB chances rest more on the D than on manning. That pass rush has to be on point along with Peyton doing his thing. I still see a colts saints SB and that Colts D line had better be healthy, otherwise they're getting stomped.

the colts secondary sucks. i'm a pats fan and i think jonathan wilhite is one of the worst, but i'd still take him over anyone the colts are putting out there.

nah, I'm not the boss ... just the lead

I have to show up.

3 day week last week ... 3 day week this week

You work 3 days a week and complain as much as you do? I'd stab someone I like in the eye for that schedule. I work 6 days a week year round bitch.

Top Bottom