Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow! The Colts pulled Peyton in the 3rd Qtr w/only a 5 point lead

i thought u had "crews" that did that shit for ya

jus stay home then have them deliver u lunch and post all day

nah, I'm not the boss ... just the lead

I have to show up.

3 day week last week ... 3 day week this week

people are making a big deal about the colts taking out peyton

it really means shit- they have the #1 seed in the AFC clinched and they didnt' want peyton to get hurt. Sure, it isn't good for teams fighting for wild card spots like the ravens, steelers, broncos, etc, but it is what was best for the colts and i think it was a good decision

it really means shit- they have the #1 seed in the AFC clinched and they didnt' want peyton to get hurt. Sure, it isn't good for teams fighting for wild card spots like the ravens, steelers, broncos, etc, but it is what was best for the colts and i think it was a good decision
im wonderin if they let peyton in on this before the game. cuz he looked pissed that he wasnt playin to me

exactly. game meant nothing.

Top Bottom