Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you punch this college basketball player in the face?

I dont think she did anything wrong. She's showing her curent disgust towards the goings on with the government. She has a right to show her opinion. Not like she's burning it or anything.

It's other people who can't tolerate freedom of expression/opinion and mock this chick who make me laugh, as that's what this country is pretty much all about, freedom, right?

I agree that she has every right to express her opinion... it's America. However, think about this. Most starting athletes on college sports teams have very hefty scholarships. She probably has a FULL RIDE to that school thanks to govt programs and our fucking tax dollars... yet she chooses to protest. And BTW she's not protesting the policies of the US Government she is fucking protesting the very thing that represents her right to protest. Stupid fucking cunt. Did any of you see what her stupid letter said? :rolleyes:

gymtime said:

Agreed. She has every right to do what she's doing. However, my guess is that some day, she'll realize the difference between her country and her government. You do not turn your back on your country, literally or figuratively, simply because you disagree with how the government conducts itself.

agreed with that,the crazy ass old nam vet has been protesting like mad,he even held a flag infront of her.I couldnt even imagine what that man feels about this shit

The Canadian Oak said:

agreed with that,the crazy ass old nam vet has been protesting like mad,he even held a flag infront of her.I couldnt even imagine what that man feels about this shit

that nam vet "supposedly" fought to allow her to do what she did.

I wonder how people would feel if they lived in a society that would imprison or punish those who did what this chick did?

It should be that way,If you cant atleast show respect for the country and those who died so you enjoy all the nice things you do then you should be jailed or deported,You dont have to support government but the country is something bigger than just government

yeah but just because people stand and face the flag during the anthem doesn't make them good americans. I'm sure there are many convicted felons or crooked politicians that have faced the flag during the anthem and have done more harm ot this country than she has.

Simple actions like staring at the flag during the anthem DO NOT determine if someone is a good citizen IMO.

thats true but it is paying respect to those who came before you,and if you dont have respect what else matters

I see what you're saying, but read the last sentence of my last post.

A simple thing like staring at the flag should never be the only thing that determines if a person is a good person or good american. that's bullshit IMO.

later, I'm going to bed.

very good point,but little things still matter,this wont be a arguement wont by anyone because there are to many things that come into play,she will do what she wants

later

Oak and Nature Boy both make good points. I just wish people would think twice before protesting sometimes... and realize the hypocrisy within themselves. I'm not saying all protesters are like this; many aren't... but in this case I sense it.

Top Bottom